Uh Phillipine SWAT team excuse me but %%$ are you doing???????

Originally Posted by proper english

why the #$%^& do you guys keep mentioning $$$ amounts?? they're in Philippines, not America 
indifferent.gif
.. & stop it with that "everyones living hard" back home.. yeah, waiting for handouts from they're relatives overseas.  

Dude...really? 93,000,000 people in a small Island you think that they all have relatives overseas to provide hand outs huh? Tsk, tsk, tsk.... you sure do know how to erase color lines!

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

New video showing the sniper taking out one of the hostages.
smh.gif
That's
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
unacceptable.

wait a sec.

so a hostage was holding up a sign, the sniper thought it was the ex-cop and shot him/her?

smh.gif
That's
unacceptable.

wait a sec.

so a hostage was holding up a sign, the sniper thought it was the ex-cop and shot him/her?

Absolutely horrible.
smh.gif

R.I.P. to the victims.
tired.gif

eek.gif
 @ that Chinese policewoman.

Absolutely horrible.
smh.gif

R.I.P. to the victims.
tired.gif

eek.gif
 @ that Chinese policewoman.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

smh.gif
That's
unacceptable.

wait a sec.

from what that looked like, the sign was taped to the window.  And i'm assuming that is a hostage because it looked like he/she was wearing handcuffs.  Of course i could be wrong.

smh.gif
That's
unacceptable.

wait a sec.

from what that looked like, the sign was taped to the window.  And i'm assuming that is a hostage because it looked like he/she was wearing handcuffs.  Of course i could be wrong.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

smh.gif
That's
unacceptable.

wait a sec.

Can anyone translate that video b/c it sounds like laughter @ :12?

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

smh.gif
That's
unacceptable.

wait a sec.

Can anyone translate that video b/c it sounds like laughter @ :12?

incompetent policemen/SWAT
+
media covering the entire incident and showing to the whole world that relatives of the hostage taker were being arrested by the police
+
hostage taker watching news on the bus' TV

=

FAIL!

PS: policemen stationed at the side of the bus preparing for assault. theyre stupid enough to forget that they are visible to the hostage taker through the bus' SIDE MIRROR

SMH

incompetent policemen/SWAT
+
media covering the entire incident and showing to the whole world that relatives of the hostage taker were being arrested by the police
+
hostage taker watching news on the bus' TV

=

FAIL!

PS: policemen stationed at the side of the bus preparing for assault. theyre stupid enough to forget that they are visible to the hostage taker through the bus' SIDE MIRROR

SMH

Back
Top Bottom