Ugly people?

td god is pookieman?
roll.gif
ol gods must be crazy cast member. is this dudeserious

To call anybody ugly is immature, and baseless. I truly believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people just happen to behold more people.

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

Originally Posted by nycbxbdby

Originally Posted by YungMooly

So what would be your reason be for not talking to her like that? You said you are able to look past the superficial stuff and that she was a very cool person with a good attitude...I see no reason why you wouldn't want to talk to her aside from the fact that you yourself thinks she is ugly.
LOL

I dont thnk he is saying that she is pretty, he is saying that even thought she is ugly, why do some people have to tease her and make fun of her .. Like keep it to yourself and let her live!
basically what he's saying, i mean i don't find that girl attractive, but she might be cool peeps

so why dont he talk to her???

NothinAfter wrote:
iBlink wrote:
If you meant would I date her, the answer's simply a no, but it's not based on the thought of her being ugly, as some of you have said. Just because someone isn't your "type" does not mean you consider them to be "Ugly"
/thread

So because you wouldn't date someone its ok to be cruel and disrespectful to them?I'm not gonna lie I find that girl to be ugly.But would I make fun ofher if I saw her no.Would I treat her any differently no.I mean half of you dudes that responded in this thread are ugly.But the fact that you guys are losersand ugly on the inside is what really sucks.See ugly girls are usually nice people.While ugly dudes just go on NT and take there insecurities out on theinternetz.But OP you cant help it.Some people are just ugly.She is to soft if she lets things get to her lots of ugly people have friends and everyone getsmade fun of.Shes gotta learn to roll with the punches

So if beauty is in the eye of the beholder, why aint ugly? Would seem 2 make sense...

Anyway, how you tell sumbody 2 bang theyselves cuz he thinks a chick is uglytractive? That's deep...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

So what would be your reason be for not talking to her like that? You said you are able to look past the superficial stuff and that she was a very cool person with a good attitude...I see no reason why you wouldn't want to talk to her aside from the fact that you yourself thinks she is ugly.
LOL

I dont thnk he is saying that she is pretty, he is saying that even thought she is ugly, why do some people have to tease her and make fun of her .. Like keep it to yourself and let her live!
basically what he's saying, i mean i don't find that girl attractive, but she might be cool peeps

He does.Why cant you read?

As rude as it is considering someone "ugly", I don't think anyone is.
They're just unique.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif
at this guy ALWAYS tryna go hard.. how you a grown *$+ man, and you go by pookieman?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin.. "you are a %!%#@#@ idiot" word? it's that serious?[/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Jello Pudding Pops!!!!

Who came in here being mean to that broad, nobdy on here knows her except for iblink. He asked a question..."would we consider that girl ugly" andthe overwhelming consensus is yes she is, nobody being blatantly disrespectful, just telling it like it is.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

LOL

obviously you dont know what im talkin about

why isnt he in a relationship with her??/

Originally Posted by TD The God

laugh.gif
at this guy ALWAYS tryna go hard.. how you a grown *$+ man, and you go by pookieman?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin.. "you are a %!%#@#@ idiot" word? it's that serious?[/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Yep...a +##%$#+ idiot.....yep, its that serious....too many idiots in this world...they need to off themselves...

And to Spot Rusherz...meh, you're a waste of semen
Aren't you the same guy that was crying to NT because he couldn't pay his bills?

Didn't you have to leave Canada because of financial issues?
laugh.gif

IS THAT YOU BETHA...?

To the OP, I understand what you're trying to say. I, myself have never really been big on clowning people over facial features unless done likewise. Howcan you get on someone about something that they can't control? At the same time though, not EVERYONE sees ugly as a way to talk down on someone. Some seeit literally as a way to describe "unfavorable" physical features, so in their eyes she would be seen as "ugly." I'm not going to lie,I see chicks all the time and make a
sick.gif
face...or even state thatshe's not that hot, but the only time I will express it someone or call them on it is if I feel they have an ugly personality to match their unfavorablefeatures, and need taken off their high horse. For example, I have a few female friends who I don't find attractive, but I honestly never think about thatjust because they're some of the coolest people you can be around. But as stated earlier, people are going to think however they want.

Who came in here being mean to that broad, nobdy on here knows her except for iblink. He asked a question..."would we consider that girl ugly" and the overwhelming consensus is yes she is, nobody being blatantly disrespectful, just telling it like it is.

preach.jpg

Originally Posted by TD The God

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Yep...a +##%$#+ idiot.....yep, its that serious....too many idiots in this world...they need to off themselves...

And to Spot Rusherz...meh, you're a waste of semen
Aren't you the same guy that was crying to NT because he couldn't pay his bills?

Didn't you have to leave Canada because of financial issues?
laugh.gif

IS THAT YOU BETHA...?
Really ain't even have any need to answer your infantile%%%...but sometimes you gotta make exceptions...
Crying on NT? neverthat...joking with NT?...yea...leaving my home due to financial issues? Negative....

You a waste of love juice?...yes

Simple dude...from your constant "I gotta fight my friend threads" You won't be around for very long....keepon that path kid....they like them young tough boys in jail enjoy!!!

time to go cuddle my lady to sleep.....I'll be back later

NothinAfter wrote:
Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

NothinAfter wrote:
joshhassolex wrote:

YungMooly wrote:
LOL

obviously you dont know what im talkin about

why isnt he in a relationship with her??/

Why should he be?Why would that even matter?Just because shes nice he needs to date her?I know plenty of girls I find attractive and are nice im not datingthem all.So what exactly is your point?

6e5360a91ab9d43b01336155ac1b3b43a0cd1844.gif

But she is ugly IMO it's all opinion, I wouldn't call her ugly to her face because that would be mean but I sure as hell am entitled to my own opinionand I sure as hell wouldn't call her cute so
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes lying... I know I'm not the only person who remembers your sorry +$!strories about leaving Canada...

Matter of fact, I'm not even gonna go back and forth with you.. You are a grown man with responsibilities, and yet.. You are always on NT.. get a job mydude, or did you get fired again?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom