Ugly people?

If you meant would I date her, the answer's simply a no, but it's not based on the thought of her being ugly, as some of you have said. Just becausesomeone isn't your "type" does not mean you consider them to be "Ugly"

iBlink wrote:

All I'm trying to say is that you simply shouldn't use hurtful language without thinking about the impact it may cause on others.

I agree with you ..

But you know lots of people dont think the same way you and me think ..

If I think someone is ugly or whatever ... I usually think it and if we my friends we just look at each other cause we know no matter what that person hasfeeling ..

However, if for some reason that person bump heads with some of my boys .. they will never stop hearing the jokes and remarks ... LIFE!

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

you can't make people change. Some people are gonna think this chick is ugly and that's that.

One day I will.

Originally Posted by iBlink

If you meant would I date her, the answer's simply a no, but it's not based on the thought of her being ugly, as some of you have said. Just because someone isn't your "type" does not mean you consider them to be "Ugly"
/thread

Originally Posted by nelly28

But you people never stop to think about the impact your words may have on people. Dudes are in here calling a GIRL soft because negative words have hit her a bit hard, then turn around and plague the message board with threads about them having girl problems? Are you kidding me?

laugh.gif
thats ur girl isnt it
BURNED!
devil.gif

potus2028 wrote:
I will tell my kids that, as a matter of fact. Me not tellin them life aint fair will make life no more fair. Luckily, my excellent gene pool precludes me havin ugly kids...yay.

Oh, and that's why I said 'for the record'...you know, 2 give me a little speaking room.
LMAO .. ****

Hope you choose the right get because her gene pool my preclude her from have pretty babies ..

Unless you going to #+#! yourself and have kids yourself .. then you straight!

OP what are you thinking??? you come to NT jump on a soap box, and then preach a decent message to the wrong crowd...you then proceed to post a pic of somebodywho obviously isnt attractive, setting her up to get ****ted on...yes our society is incredibly superficial and yet you come to NT, one of the most superficialplaces on the net, and post this? I just dont see what you were trying to accomplish

the girl you posted certainly isn't attractive, i dont really believe in calling people ugly but since YOU asked, yes i personally find her to be on theugly side...that has nothing to do with her personality etc but its the internet, i dont know her...needless to say her looks would never keep me from treatingher with respect and dignity if i were to meet her....come on though son

Blink what do you expect??? NT has the maturity level of an 8 year old boy.

And the ugly ones are usually the rich ones.

ATLien Seeko wrote:

fueling-fire.jpg

Besides... Who are you to tell someone how to think. If she's ugly in one persons opinion, that's their business. That doesnt mean you have to treat her any different from the next person though. That's another story. But just because she's pleasing to your eyes doesnt mean she is to everyone elses.

I'm not telling you how to think, just pointing out that you're way of thinking is flawed.

You should just end your arguement right here. Nobodys way of thinking is flawless, so if you're just trying to point out that people are not perfect youdeserve a late pass. I think we knew this since when? Back when Eve ate that fruit?..... Yeah... So you can cool down now Mr. Psuedo-politician... I thinkwere pretty clear that our way of thinking is flawed.

*SGS MM*
I say, that's a joke, son...bout as subtle as a grenade in a barrel of oatmeal.
laugh.gif

And anyway, how the hell can you MAKE folk do anything? People is gonna do, think and say as they damn well please...might as well get used 2 it.

I don't think she is ugly. It takes and ugly person to call another person ugly
smile.gif
tired.gif

So what would be your reason be for not talking to her like that? You said you are able to look past the superficial stuff and that she was a very cool personwith a good attitude...I see no reason why you wouldn't want to talk to her aside from the fact that you yourself thinks she is ugly.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

ATLien Seeko wrote:

Besides... Who are you to tell someone how to think. If she's ugly in one persons opinion, that's their business. That doesnt mean you have to treat her any different from the next person though. That's another story. But just because she's pleasing to your eyes doesnt mean she is to everyone elses.

I'm not telling you how to think, just pointing out that you're way of thinking is flawed.

You should just end your arguement right here. Nobodys way of thinking is flawless, so if you're just trying to point out that people are not perfect you deserve a late pass. I think we knew this since when? Back when Eve ate that fruit?..... Yeah... So you can cool down now Mr. Psuedo-politician... I think were pretty clear that our way of thinking is flawed.
Agreed, but some of yours and a few others in this thread are just a tad bit more screwed up than the rest of the world. Please, stopquoting me.

Originally Posted by YungMooly

So what would be your reason be for not talking to her like that? You said you are able to look past the superficial stuff and that she was a very cool person with a good attitude...I see no reason why you wouldn't want to talk to her aside from the fact that you yourself thinks she is ugly.
LOL

I dont thnk he is saying that she is pretty, he is saying that even thought she is ugly, why do some people have to tease her and make fun of her .. Like keepit to yourself and let her live!

that has to be his girl or sister. no dude would go all out defending someone who was just "'a friend from high school""
laugh.gif
come on b id respect you more if that was a fam member or sister. if not youneed to find out what side you're on if you know what i mean
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

ATLien Seeko wrote:

You should just end your arguement right here. Nobodys way of thinking is flawless, so if you're just trying to point out that people are not perfect you deserve a late pass. I think we knew this since when? Back when Eve ate that fruit?..... Yeah... So you can cool down now Mr. Psuedo-politician... I think were pretty clear that our way of thinking is flawed.
Agreed, but some of yours and a few others in this thread are just a tad bit more screwed up than the rest of the world. Please, stop quoting me.

Ok, well let me scoot back in line with "the rest of the world" and follow suite! (talk about a flawed traing of thought...)

Originally Posted by nelly28

that has to be his girl or sister. no dude would go all out defending someone who was just "'a friend from high school""
laugh.gif
come on b id respect you more if that was a fam member or sister. if not you need to find out what side you're on if you know what i mean
laugh.gif
suicide_gun.jpg

Here you go....you need this....

^ trying to hard kiddo.
laugh.gif
dude is defending another one of his kind. switch hitters ftl

Originally Posted by nycbxbdby

Originally Posted by YungMooly

So what would be your reason be for not talking to her like that? You said you are able to look past the superficial stuff and that she was a very cool person with a good attitude...I see no reason why you wouldn't want to talk to her aside from the fact that you yourself thinks she is ugly.
LOL

I dont thnk he is saying that she is pretty, he is saying that even thought she is ugly, why do some people have to tease her and make fun of her .. Like keep it to yourself and let her live!
basically what he's saying, i mean i don't find that girl attractive, but she might be cool peeps

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif
at this guy ALWAYS tryna go hard.. how you a grown *$+ man, and you go by pookieman?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin.. "you are a %!%#@#@ idiot" word? it'sthat serious?[/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom