Ugly people?

Originally Posted by TD The God

time to go cuddle my lady to sleep.....I'll be back later

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif
@ dudes lying... I know I'm not the only person who remembers your sorry +$! strories about leaving Canada...

Matter of fact, I'm not even gonna go back and forth with you.. You are a grown man with responsibilities, and yet.. You are always on NT.. get a job my dude, or did you get fired again?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Get a job?....you got me on that one - I'm a self sustainingbum....Who lies? Sorry stories for leaving Canada? What stories...the fact that I got a job and a broad? Sorry? You takin too many head shots kid, keep yourhands up when you fighting.... and get your facts straight...The $@%% I need to lie to NT for? I can care less what ANYONE thinks of me on a damn messageboard, this is my entertainment...I stated my opinion and thats that...ur a waste mans....get yourself that education kid, cause you ain't goin far withoutit...

NT is convincing me more and more that I need to go to teachers college....

I love ugly girls.

Low self-esteem mights suggest its easy for me to infiltrate.

+ the "makeover" factor.

-Safari​

Originally Posted by nelly28

that has to be his girl or sister. no dude would go all out defending someone who was just "'a friend from high school""
laugh.gif
come on b id respect you more if that was a fam member or sister. if not you need to find out what side you're on if you know what i mean
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at you thinking your respect matters dude.

Answer my question, are you over weight?

This whole thread and iblink is a farce. Why preface a thread with the word "ugly", post a pic of Megan Good, THEN post a pic of a girl who is clearynot as attractive as Good, THEN ask if we think shes ugly? I dont get it, not many people here would find her attractive and you knew that. Plus the damnpicture is sideways...... I mean at least attempt to shoe a good picture of your "friend".....I dont like calling people ugly, others do but theresnot much I could do about that. But next time dont set up such a trap to preach your thoughts.

Originally Posted by socaking

This whole thread and iblink is a farce. Why preface a thread with the word "ugly", post a pic of Megan Good, THEN post a pic of a girl who is cleary not as attractive as Good, THEN ask if we think shes ugly? I dont get it, not many people here would find her attractive and you knew that. Plus the damn picture is sideways...... I mean at least attempt to shoe a good picture of your "friend".....I dont like calling people ugly, others do but theres not much I could do about that. But next time dont set up such a trap to preach your thoughts.

pimp.gif

For the sake of my screen name, I'll give up on this thread and admit to its failure. Some topics just don't stand a chance on NT.

To those of you who actually had decent viewpoints, thanks, there's still hope for man kind.

To the rest of you, especially the guy who's asking people to sell him their 3x and up clothing
nerd.gif
, I wish you insight. You guys have to realize that sometimes it's good totranscend the thoughts of the masses.. especially on a web forum. But none the less, I can't bring myself to speaking ill against anyone. All I ask is thatyou guys elevate your minds, society suffers at the hand of ignorance.

For the sake of my screen name, I'll give up on this thread and admit to its failure. Some topics just don't stand a chance on NT.

To those of you who actually had decent viewpoints, thanks, there's still hope for man kind.

To the rest of you, especially the guy who's asking people to sell him their 3x and up clothing
nerd.gif
, I wish you insight. You guys have to realize that sometimes it's good to transcend the thoughts of the masses.. especially on a web forum. But none the less, I can't bring myself to speaking ill against anyone. All I ask is that you guys elevate your minds, society suffers at the hand of ignorance

It was a ncie thing to do but was a fools errand. I mean what did you expect to accomplish? Your online, on niketalk, no one cares.... I mean I try to tellpeople not to use "ugly", but like someone aptly stated, some people dont use it as derogatory more than they use it to just describeunattractivness.

socaking wrote:
This whole thread and iblink is a farce. Why preface a thread with the word "ugly", post a pic of Megan Good, THEN post a pic of a girl who is cleary not as attractive as Good, THEN ask if we think shes ugly? I dont get it, not many people here would find her attractive and you knew that. Plus the damn picture is sideways...... I mean at least attempt to shoe a good picture of your "friend".....I dont like calling people ugly, others do but theres not much I could do about that. But next time dont set up such a trap to preach your thoughts.

I'm far from a joke. I posted Megan's picture because I remember the thread comparing her to M. Fox (I think Good had more of NT's favor). So whileit's easy classify a woman as "
pimp.gif
", people ought to watchwhat they say about others just because they don't necessarily fit the bill; word's hurt. I waited until it was late to make this thread becausethat's generally when more serious NT'ers come out.

All these guys in here talking tough like they're immune to words getting under their skin are full of crap (and yes, potus, that means you too; this timeI'm calling all you guys out). There's more to life than trying to be the "man" where ever you go, this case being here on NT.

So explain to me how my thread was a "farce", as you so graciously put it. How was it all for shoe show?

socaking wrote:

nerd.gif
, I wish you insight. You guys have to realize that sometimes it's good to transcend the thoughts of the masses.. especially on a web forum. But none the less, I can't bring myself to speaking ill against anyone. All I ask is that you guys elevate your minds, society suffers at the hand of ignorance

It was a ncie thing to do but was a fools errand. I mean what did you expect to accomplish? Your online, on niketalk, no one cares.... I mean I try to tell people not to use "ugly", but like someone aptly stated, some people dont use it as derogatory more than they use it to just describe unattractivness.

No matter how you try flip it, it's despicable human behavior. Period.

Ugh yuku is terrible I just posted a response and it deleted...

Anyways I'm surprised at how insensitive a lot of you are. Making fun of a dude for telling people they should be more nice to others? SMH. People takejokes about appearance and things like that to heart because most of the time they cannot help it.

Most of yall will probably be born blind in your next lifetimes.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif
@ dudes lying... I know I'm not the only person who remembers your sorry +$! strories about leaving Canada...

Matter of fact, I'm not even gonna go back and forth with you.. You are a grown man with responsibilities, and yet.. You are always on NT.. get a job my dude, or did you get fired again?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OUCH.... MAN SHE IS NOT CUTE... LET'S JUST KEEP IT REAL...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom