Ugly people?

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

This dude should be banned here in NT..

Seriously? A guy tries to discourage the use of hurtful and degrading language... and he should be banned?

I wouldn't say she's ugly.

I'd say she's fat, though.

Which, by all means, is definitely fixable.

Originally Posted by nelly28

go write a book homie, nobody cares. this is the real world and its rough out there. if you let things get to you that even makes you think of suicide your weak and the weak get trampled over. arent fat black chics the most confident anyway
laugh.gif
You wouldn't happen to be black, would you?

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by The Minister

Would you call her ugly?
yes

I went to high school with this girl. Ever since we were in the tenth grade, people would pick on her because they deemed her to be "ugly" and up until our senior year, I was one of the people who stood up for her. This girl was one of the nicest people I knew, but the constant harassment cause her to become suicidal. You all need to realize that the crap you say actually impacts people. Who the hell are you to chastise someone else on the appearance they're born with?

go write a book homie, nobody cares. this is the real world and its rough out there. if you let things get to you that even makes you think of suicide your weak and the weak get trampled over. arent fat black chics the most confident anyway
laugh.gif

Seriously I don't know how or why ppl get suicidal over name calling...
smh.gif
Soft as !%@!.

^ I'm sayin...I'm sure she know she aint the hottest thing on the streets, or even the hottest thing in her mirror...she could be the coolest chick inthe world, but you asked about her physical attractiveness...of which she has a very limited amount. Life's tough, get a helmet.

But you people never stop to think about the impact your words may have on people. Dudes are in here calling a GIRL soft because negative words have hit her abit hard, then turn around and plague the message board with threads about them having girl problems? Are you kidding me?

Jump off the soapbox for a second. You basically set the stage for girl to get ****ted on and now you're claiming she has feelings that should berespected? GTFOHWTBS

But you people never stop to think about the impact your words may have on people. Dudes are in here calling a GIRL soft because negative words have hit her a bit hard, then turn around and plague the message board with threads about them having girl problems? Are you kidding me?

laugh.gif
thats ur girl isnt it

OP...I agree with you 100%...good to see that there are still good people out there some where...

Would you call her ugly?

fueling-fire.jpg

Besides... Who are you to tell someone how to think. If she's ugly in one persons opinion, that's their business. That doesnt mean you have to treather any different from the next person though. That's another story. But just because she's pleasing to your eyes doesnt mean she is to everyoneelses.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Jump off the soapbox for a second. You basically set the stage for girl to get ****ted on and now you're claiming she has feelings that should be respected? GTFOHWTBS
QFT if she ever saw this thread she would off her self for real

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Jump off the soapbox for a second. You basically set the stage for girl to get ____ on and now you're claiming she has feelings that should be respected? GTFOHWTBS
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DING DING DING!! Not everyone is going to see it your way OP (I'mnot saying I disagree with you).. secondly, I don't think you should've posted ol girls pic..[/color]
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Everytime I hit chicks that be goin in on each other with the, "every chickis beautiful in her own way", I ALWAYS get
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/color]

iBlink you seem like an intelligent gentleman. Dont let niketalkers get under your skin.

i treat everyone the same way, if that matters

Folk shouldn't be so damn sensitive...I'm sure she had many years 2 accept the way she look...and she's gonna look that way 4 the duration, so Iwould suggest she acclimate herself 2 it...sorry. Life is a lot of things...fair aint one of em.

And FTR, I never in my life made a girlproblemthread...

Shouldn't really call people "ugly" cuz no one really gets to choose how they look (other than some grooming). I'd have to say that girl isnot attractive though.

But you people never stop to think about the impact your words may have on people. Dudes are in here calling a GIRL soft because negative words have hit her a bit hard, then turn around and plague the message board with threads about them having girl problems? Are you kidding me?
I commend you my man....one of the brighter young fellas on thisboard....honestly...many of the guys on this board are just plain out sheepish losers who have no regard for other people...they will learn one day when theyhave kids that aren't as aesthetically pleasing as the girls they currently "mess(download) with"

Back
Top Bottom