UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

idk about any of this...
espically area 51 i wish it was more open to the public and more info was known about what happened..
im not saying there arent ufo's but theres many secrets that are proabbly being hidden from us

IS SOO MANY DIFF KIND THAT HAVE VISIT US U COULDNT WRAP UR HEAD AROUND IT

I SEEN ENOUGH TO KNOW FOR MYSELF

I'LL LET THE REST OF THE EARTH CATCH ON

Why dont you save the planet then idiot
laugh.gif

OMG I so want this to happen already. I've always believed .... I be so glad so we can put an end to all this religious crap. The entire world would be screwed. Panic..suicides, murders...ect. People who spent their entire lives believing in that higher power and that we were alone will have nothing to live for. They'd lose it. I for one would love to see it all go down. Yes I might sound ignorant but I wana see it. 

OMG I so want this to happen already. I've always believed .... I be so glad so we can put an end to all this religious crap. The entire world would be screwed. Panic..suicides, murders...ect. People who spent their entire lives believing in that higher power and that we were alone will have nothing to live for. They'd lose it. I for one would love to see it all go down. Yes I might sound ignorant but I wana see it. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Government bodies and armed forces have been making reports for decades, but no one ever took it serious until nukes got involved.

Now even the Catholic church is all but confirming something is out there. The UN just appointed someone to speak to any extraterrestrial visitors we may have on our planet.

Disclosure is coming soon, and contact will follow very soon after. The question is will they be peaceful or will they be like us...

Edit

eek.gif
@ Annunaki being mentioned on NT
laugh.gif

There's evidence of nuclear blasts occurring years and years ago. Hindu writings talk of a "weapon" capable of igniting the bodies of animals and plants and turning them to ash in an instant. All from "star boats" and "star gods". They're coming back, hopefully they're coming to save us from what we've become.

gundamoo.jpg

It's dope cuz that logo looks like the pic in your sig. What does the "text" at the bottom supposed to say?

mobile suit gundam 00?

thats the celestial being logo lol , gundam 00 is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Government bodies and armed forces have been making reports for decades, but no one ever took it serious until nukes got involved.

Now even the Catholic church is all but confirming something is out there. The UN just appointed someone to speak to any extraterrestrial visitors we may have on our planet.

Disclosure is coming soon, and contact will follow very soon after. The question is will they be peaceful or will they be like us...

Edit

eek.gif
@ Annunaki being mentioned on NT
laugh.gif

There's evidence of nuclear blasts occurring years and years ago. Hindu writings talk of a "weapon" capable of igniting the bodies of animals and plants and turning them to ash in an instant. All from "star boats" and "star gods". They're coming back, hopefully they're coming to save us from what we've become.

gundamoo.jpg

It's dope cuz that logo looks like the pic in your sig. What does the "text" at the bottom supposed to say?

mobile suit gundam 00?

thats the celestial being logo lol , gundam 00 is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

If aliens are the kind of beings that my imagination depicts them to be, you are exactly the type of person they want to see cleaned from this Earth.

If aliens are the kind of beings that my imagination depicts them to be, you are exactly the type of person they want to see cleaned from this Earth.

laugh.gif
word what happens when they run wild on you?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

ALL of you are wrong.

It's all very simple to figure out.

It's US in the future trying to prevent something that turned our world inside out.

That however, is hard to swallow. Always will be.
I was gone stonface you and then I read it again.

EFFED me allllll the way up .
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

ALL of you are wrong.

It's all very simple to figure out.

It's US in the future trying to prevent something that turned our world inside out.

That however, is hard to swallow. Always will be.
I was gone stonface you and then I read it again.

EFFED me allllll the way up .
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

laugh.gif
I'll be screwed but hey.... I'd be like "hahaaaa, You fools"
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Going down with the ship FTW

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Going down with the ship FTW

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

laugh.gif
I was waiting for your reply.