UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

ALL of you are wrong.

It's all very simple to figure out.

It's US in the future trying to prevent something that turned our world inside out.

That however, is hard to swallow. Always will be.
41nFQZjm0zL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Year Zero story takes place in the United States in the year 2022; or "Year 0" according to the American government, being the year that America was reborn. The United States has suffered several major terrorist attacks, and in response the government has seized absolute control on the country and reverted to a Christian fundamentalist theocracy. The government maintains control of the populace through institutions such as the Bureau of Morality and the First Evangelical Church of Plano, as well as increased surveillance and the secret drugging of tap water with a mild sedative. In response to the increasing oppression of the government, several corporate, government, and subversive websites were transported back in time to the present by a group of scientists working clandestinely against the authoritarian government. The websites-from-the-future were sent to the year 2007 to warn the American people of the impending dystopian future and to prevent it from ever forming in the first place.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(album)#cite_note-Cooler_Than_Lost-8

ALL of you are wrong.

It's US in the future trying to prevent something that turned our world inside out.

The Year Zero story takes place in the United States in the year 2022; or "Year 0" according to the American government, being the year that America was reborn. The United States has suffered several major terrorist attacks, and in response the government has seized absolute control on the country and reverted to a Christian fundamentalist theocracy. The government maintains control of the populace through institutions such as the Bureau of Morality and the First Evangelical Church of Plano, as well as increased surveillance and the secret drugging of tap water with a mild sedative. In response to the increasing oppression of the government, several corporate, government, and subversive websites were transported back in time to the present by a group of scientists working clandestinely against the authoritarian government. The websites-from-the-future were sent to the year 2007 to warn the American people of the impending dystopian future and to prevent it from ever forming in the first place.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(album)#cite_note-Cooler_Than_Lost-8

EVEN if aliens existed and came a MILLION light years to visit us, do you guys really think they'd come to just "Talk" with us?

Say they did just come to "talk" with us, given OUR human nature, we'd try to kill them and experiment on them. The human race is a very violent and dominating species. We are what we are made of... and that's billions of cells and viruses that survive on pure elimination and consumption. It's in us to destroy things and ultimately ourselves.

I stick with my theory though. If living beings are visiting us, it's most likely US from the future. It's going to be an interesting next 1 year and 3 months.

EVEN if aliens existed and came a MILLION light years to visit us, do you guys really think they'd come to just "Talk" with us?

Say they did just come to "talk" with us, given OUR human nature, we'd try to kill them and experiment on them. The human race is a very violent and dominating species. We are what we are made of... and that's billions of cells and viruses that survive on pure elimination and consumption. It's in us to destroy things and ultimately ourselves.

I stick with my theory though. If living beings are visiting us, it's most likely US from the future. It's going to be an interesting next 1 year and 3 months.

Why do people place dates on predictions like this? What makes the people who come up with these dates believe in them so firmly?

Why do people place dates on predictions like this? What makes the people who come up with these dates believe in them so firmly?

Wow...If this $#!+ doesn't get you thinking and wanting to want more information than idk if you're human lol. This $#!+ really has me scared and nervous man. Like this $#!+ is real!

Wow...If this $#!+ doesn't get you thinking and wanting to want more information than idk if you're human lol. This $#!+ really has me scared and nervous man. Like this $#!+ is real!

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

ALL of you are wrong.

Mind blown.

swear i thought it was the kush, but that really blew me away
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

KyleReese.png

foh..

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

ALL of you are wrong.

Mind blown.

swear i thought it was the kush, but that really blew me away
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

KyleReese.png

foh..

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

ALL of you are wrong.

John Titor

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

ALL of you are wrong.

John Titor

The media, civilians, high ranking officials... all are talking about these things as if they're a joke until we get hardcore proof then everyone is shaking like newborn babies. I'm telling you guys. Don't put it past the human race to have invented time travel so we could ensure the progress of our species. If you think about it, it would be in our best interest and a very last line defense. Or first depending on how you're looking at it. I'd rather stick it to my foes by going back in time and changing a few things so I could ensure America remains at the top then to battle it out with a nuclear war. This is John Conner #^*#, the real deal.

The media, civilians, high ranking officials... all are talking about these things as if they're a joke until we get hardcore proof then everyone is shaking like newborn babies. I'm telling you guys. Don't put it past the human race to have invented time travel so we could ensure the progress of our species. If you think about it, it would be in our best interest and a very last line defense. Or first depending on how you're looking at it. I'd rather stick it to my foes by going back in time and changing a few things so I could ensure America remains at the top then to battle it out with a nuclear war. This is John Conner #^*#, the real deal.

idk about any of this...
espically area 51 i wish it was more open to the public and more info was known about what happened..
im not saying there arent ufo's but theres many secrets that are proabbly being hidden from us

idk about any of this...
espically area 51 i wish it was more open to the public and more info was known about what happened..
im not saying there arent ufo's but theres many secrets that are proabbly being hidden from us

idk about any of this...

Back
Top Bottom