UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

should I be scared and build an underground bunker...
or have some fun and buy an AK, some shroom, and a couple drops of acid?

How come whenever these stories pop up there's never any evidence? You would think that at major nuclear testing sites they would have high definition cameras shooting everything and everywhere around the base.

How come whenever these stories pop up there's never any evidence? You would think that at major nuclear testing sites they would have high definition cameras shooting everything and everywhere around the base.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

OMG I so want this to happen already. I've always believed .... I be so glad so we can put an end to all this religious crap. The entire world would be screwed. Panic..suicides, murders...ect. People who spent their entire lives believing in that higher power and that we were alone will have nothing to live for. They'd lose it. I for one would love to see it all go down. Yes I might sound ignorant but I wana see it. 

If aliens are the kind of beings that my imagination depicts them to be, you are exactly the type of person they want to see cleaned from this Earth.
laugh.gif
word what happens when they run wild on you?
I'll be screwed but hey.... I'd be like "hahaaaa, You fools"
roll.gif
roll.gif

what if these aliens said they were agents of a said higher power to come whoop that +@% cuz nobody believed in they boss??? and then proceded to mow you down for not believing in their boss named "god"?

would that make you a fool?

hmmmmmm

i swear is like being an atheist the hip thing to be nowadays? the new hypebeast?? we got religious/anti religious posts all over niketalk. get this **!% off the boards! go !!@%!%# cry on a christian message board or some board that gives a $$%*...

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

OMG I so want this to happen already. I've always believed .... I be so glad so we can put an end to all this religious crap. The entire world would be screwed. Panic..suicides, murders...ect. People who spent their entire lives believing in that higher power and that we were alone will have nothing to live for. They'd lose it. I for one would love to see it all go down. Yes I might sound ignorant but I wana see it. 

If aliens are the kind of beings that my imagination depicts them to be, you are exactly the type of person they want to see cleaned from this Earth.
laugh.gif
word what happens when they run wild on you?
I'll be screwed but hey.... I'd be like "hahaaaa, You fools"
roll.gif
roll.gif

what if these aliens said they were agents of a said higher power to come whoop that +@% cuz nobody believed in they boss??? and then proceded to mow you down for not believing in their boss named "god"?

would that make you a fool?

hmmmmmm

i swear is like being an atheist the hip thing to be nowadays? the new hypebeast?? we got religious/anti religious posts all over niketalk. get this **!% off the boards! go !!@%!%# cry on a christian message board or some board that gives a $$%*...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It would be sick if The Government and Extraterrestrial beings go to War and that's how civilization as we know it ends [/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It would be sick if The Government and Extraterrestrial beings go to War and that's how civilization as we know it ends [/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

3 old white dudes are telling me there are UFOS at Nuclear sites?   OK and?  Where is the footage!?  Guarantee 90% of NTers that posted on this topic didn't watch that entire 3 minute boring %%* CNN video. 

3 old white dudes are telling me there are UFOS at Nuclear sites?   OK and?  Where is the footage!?  Guarantee 90% of NTers that posted on this topic didn't watch that entire 3 minute boring %%* CNN video. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

i find it odd that they showed it on CNN. This type of stuff is usually fed as scraps to documentaries that no one will see. Im expecting this to get swept under the rug. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

i find it odd that they showed it on CNN. This type of stuff is usually fed as scraps to documentaries that no one will see. Im expecting this to get swept under the rug. 

Either way you slice it we are all going go witness something "earth shattering" in our life time. If its the government, aliens,demons, annunakki whatever one thing is for certain I'm not trusting any of them until we smoke a blunt together and talk about some real $!%#.

Either way you slice it we are all going go witness something "earth shattering" in our life time. If its the government, aliens,demons, annunakki whatever one thing is for certain I'm not trusting any of them until we smoke a blunt together and talk about some real $!%#.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

1240265992468.jpg

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

1240265992468.jpg

i think 2012 is all about this ... we are going to meet ETs and they are going to be hostile before they are docile ... and then they will heal all the people worthy ...

i think 2012 is all about this ... we are going to meet ETs and they are going to be hostile before they are docile ... and then they will heal all the people worthy ...

Originally Posted by nyckone

i see that some people have mentioned william cooper and nephilim, both are very, very interesting topics. william cooper believed that aliens are demons and that the aliens are part of a grand deception to scare the world and to help usher in the one world religion. the "existence" of aliens will pretty much negate the existence of God. i can see what he is saying, especially with programs like ancient aliens pretty much saying we are the product of alien beings that came down and had a hand in our creation.

also, please look up nephilim. nephilim are mentioned a few times in the bible and they are explained in detail in the book of enoch. in summation: nephilim were creatures created by fallen angels who lusted after earthly women and mated with them. their offspring were giants and abominations in the eyes of God, which some believe really was the reason behind the great flood.

another thing that has resonated with me is a sketch that i saw of a being that was in communication with known mason and satanist, allister crowley. his depiction of the being he spoke to and received messages from was a demon that greatly resembled a classic grey alien.

anyway, i am rambling due to the vicodin i took a lil bit ago.
how so?

Originally Posted by nyckone

i see that some people have mentioned william cooper and nephilim, both are very, very interesting topics. william cooper believed that aliens are demons and that the aliens are part of a grand deception to scare the world and to help usher in the one world religion. the "existence" of aliens will pretty much negate the existence of God. i can see what he is saying, especially with programs like ancient aliens pretty much saying we are the product of alien beings that came down and had a hand in our creation.

also, please look up nephilim. nephilim are mentioned a few times in the bible and they are explained in detail in the book of enoch. in summation: nephilim were creatures created by fallen angels who lusted after earthly women and mated with them. their offspring were giants and abominations in the eyes of God, which some believe really was the reason behind the great flood.

another thing that has resonated with me is a sketch that i saw of a being that was in communication with known mason and satanist, allister crowley. his depiction of the being he spoke to and received messages from was a demon that greatly resembled a classic grey alien.

anyway, i am rambling due to the vicodin i took a lil bit ago.
how so?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

i'd like to see video of these things... if its happening at u.s. air force bases im sure cameras are rollin

nerd.gif
I used to work at nuclear launch sites in the AF and there are no cameras watching just alarms.  This story happened in the 50's though. 
ehhhhh lie even to the workers just the public i see
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

i'd like to see video of these things... if its happening at u.s. air force bases im sure cameras are rollin

nerd.gif
I used to work at nuclear launch sites in the AF and there are no cameras watching just alarms.  This story happened in the 50's though. 
ehhhhh lie even to the workers just the public i see
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom