UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - QUARTERFINALS

I got over this loss pretty quick because we've been on a free fall for almost 2 months now.

The bright side is that it's better losing now than in the finals. That loss to Barca 2 years ago left me dazed and confused for a almost a week.

Go Liverpool!!! yeah!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why can't we play like this in the premier league?!?! OMG!
but yeah hopefully we beat chelsea. there doing good.
someone hook it up with a liverpool sig.
laugh.gif

i know there aren't any liverpool fans here...
but yeah props still to arsenal, walcott is beast!

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

an dee 51o,

Thank you for your concern about my presence. I've actually decided to kill myself. One goal off of a set-piece three minutes into the game and another BS goal just a couple minutes before full time just didn't seem fair to me as a fan. Ballack, Essien and Lampard and the rest of Chelski can all go to hell. Yes, I'm mad. As much as I hate Liverpool, I hope Torres, Babel, and Gerrard pound Chelski hard and leave Cech and his defense gaping wide open. What a bunch of crap. an dee 51o, no hard feelings, though; all is fair in love and war.

Sincerely yours,
Gettin It Crackin

G.I.C.,

Thank you for your kind words. Suicide is not the only option. Your team still has a good chance at winning the Turkcell Super League.
smile.gif
Don't despair,there's always next year. I mean, what do you expect when our third string keeper gets a clean sheet against your club? Hope to see Fenerbahcnqeus inEuropean play again next season. I'll leave you with a quote that always helps me through tough losses.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
-Malcolm S. Forbes

Have a good one,
an dee 51o

you guys give arsenal too much credit, they havent won anything in a while. they have good players but alway mess it up and dont win anything so its kind ofhard to talk about other clubs. get your heads out of the sky (and outta your butt) and keep your feet on the ground.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by GMA 11

pimp.gif
well done liverpool

laugh.gif
at some of you guys saying that wasnt a penalty

I wouldn't expect a Tottenham fan to understand soccer
laugh.gif

Shouldn't you be more concerned about avoiding relegation?
spurs will stay in top flight football again while the scum watch us put another trophy in the cabinet...

I was in class for the game, took a break and checked my phone and saw it was 4-2, I figured it was one of those games where it was over shortly after itstarted, I was somewhat glad that it went down the way it did. I can't wait to see the 100 Liverpool fans that came out last year all of a sudden actinglike they'd been here all along.

HELP! For those that watched yesterday's game what game did they say will air today? Man Utd. vs. Roma or Barcelona vs. Schalke? TvGuide says the Barcelonagame but ESPN's site listings says Man Utd. game. I hope it's the red devils game. Thanks for the help.

Wait... no roon and ron? Rio's in... Silvest is back... hmmm... Tevez on his own up front

that was NOT a penalty. and i'm a neutral fan. (i'm talking about of course the liverpool match)

Vucinic is a quality player in terms of skill on the ball/holding up ability and just having an overall positive effect on the team. However, his stats do notshow his contributions. I was lucky enough to be watching that game live on FSC. The goal was simply fantastic.

Utd dominating this game.. Roma without Totti are meh. Edit: Totti would have buried that.. lol

Meanwhile, Schalke scaring Barca. 0-0.

That's the second penalty I've seen De Rossi miss this season. Saw him miss one against Milan last year that was pretty bad too.

Surprised Rio's still on... thought they'd play it safe, especially with Ars on Sunday...

Back
Top Bottom