UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - QUARTERFINALS

Here comes the A-Squad, get that record CR7
pimp.gif

^ my thought's exactly... prob its not as bad as we think it is... who are we to question Fergie? haha

Edit - ehhh the Neviller's back!

They're showing Masters coverage over here instead of UCL
sick.gif

No real surprises, Man Utd. vs. Barca should be a barn burner. Liverpool vs. Chelsea...well....
grin.gif

an dee 51o, I really do not hope Fenerbahce wins the TSL, as I am not really a true Fener fan (refer back to my post on page three for a more in depthdescription). I am actually a Galatasaray fan that is more sensible than most and shows love for all Turkish teams playing in international games. If only Icould relive the days of the 2000 UEFA Cup.
frown.gif

Now, back on topic, Barca and ManU should be pretty good. Liverpool and Chelsea will be repulsive.

1st half Schalke was in control but allowed the goal after failing to clear a Bojan cross. 2nd half was more scrappy, but Barca had more opportunities. Neitherof Barca's performances against Schalke were particularly impressive. Also, Puyol will miss the first leg against United due to yellow card accumulation.

No surprises tonight.

Man U have owned Roma for a while, and Barca should have won.

United and Pool for the final... i hope.

he probably gets more poon than you, me, and several others on this board combined.

Damn Schalke absolutely outplayed Barca, too bad they couldn't break through. They exposed Barca for real, and I hope the next referee's don't gofor all that diving and call such an unbalanced match.

That goal by Toure was nasty, and it required the ball deflecting several times, and magically falling right to his feet. It came completely against the run ofplay, after Barca resorted to diving at the slightest sign of pressure from a Schalke player to interrupt the flow of the match. Luck, not skill.
sick.gif
Oh wellthats futbol sometimes....

Frank Ribery 89th minute....you gotta love the UEFA Cup too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

best game I have ever seen.

Ribery scored in the 89th minute to force extra time.

In the first half of ET , Gatafe scored twice. All is lost.

With 5 minutes left in the second half Luca Toni scored 2 times and Bayern goes through on away goals rule. 4-4

Back
Top Bottom