UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - QUARTERFINALS

pimp.gif
well done liverpool

laugh.gif
at some of you guys saying that wasnt a penalty

Liverpool are simply built for the Champions League, they seem to fall way behind in the Premiership by December or January and then just focus all of theirattention on the UCL.

I'm not going to lie, I thought Liverpool's 1st UCL win was a fluke. There's no doubt now that they were one of the best teams in Europe.

Originally Posted by GMA 11

pimp.gif
well done liverpool

laugh.gif

I wouldn't expect a Tottenham fan to understand soccer
laugh.gif

Shouldn't you be more concerned about avoiding relegation?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

pimp.gif
well done liverpool

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
thats cold-blooded..

pimp.gif
well done liverpool

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i wouldnt expect an american to understand FOOTBALL (sorry most of you
laugh.gif
)

^it wasn't last week, but this week it is? Ok...

Liverpool deserved to win, the played better than Arsenal over the 90 minutes BUT...

That was not a penalty kick, Babel went down so easy.

Same feeling, we got spanked by Liverpool. Penalty doesn't matter since they still got another goal at the end. Arsenal's back line is just crap.

Wow, what a match. The result isn't that surprising though given Liverpool's success in Europe and Arsenal's depleted squad.

pimp.gif
well done liverpool

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i wouldnt expect an american to understand FOOTBALL (sorry most of you
laugh.gif
)

Oh how quickly the Brits are to throw nationality into it, you created the sport... we get it. Still doesn't change the fact you've won 1 (one)World Cup... ready to toss away that arrogance now? (P.S. I'm not American, so if that was your comeback...
laugh.gif
)

GMA you live in the UK? If i see you in london im gonna slap you with an arsenal scarf
laugh.gif

yes..i know the england team is @+*!
grin.gif
. my comment wasnt meant to betaken that seriously

GMA you live in the UK? If i see you in london im gonna slap you with an arsenal scarf

i live in totnum...so good luck wearing an arsenal scarf where im from
laugh.gif

an dee 51o,

Thank you for your concern about my presence. I've actually decided to kill myself. One goal off of a set-piece three minutes into the game and another BSgoal just a couple minutes before full time just didn't seem fair to me as a fan. Ballack, Essien and Lampard and the rest of Chelski can all go to hell.Yes, I'm mad. As much as I hate Liverpool, I hope Torres, Babel, and Gerrard pound Chelski hard and leave Cech and his defense gaping wide open. What abunch of crap. an dee 51o, no hard feelings, though; all is fair in love and war.

Sincerely yours,
Gettin It Crackin

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

an dee 51o,

Thank you for your concern about my presence. I've actually decided to kill myself. One goal off of a set-piece three minutes into the game and another BS goal just a couple minutes before full time just didn't seem fair to me as a fan. Ballack, Essien and Lampard and the rest of Chelski can all go to hell. Yes, I'm mad. As much as I hate Liverpool, I hope Torres, Babel, and Gerrard pound Chelski hard and leave Cech and his defense gaping wide open. What a bunch of crap. an dee 51o, no hard feelings, though; all is fair in love and war.

Sincerely yours,
Gettin It Crackin

smh.gif
at Lugano though, could've scored 2. How the hell can Fener not score on the 3rd keeper, I had never prayed harder for a card on the keeper... Wordto when Zico had to play Goalie for 36 minutes.

I imagined GIC was quite upset over Feners result today. All in all, they should be proud of their overall accomplishments in this competition.

As for Arsenal, I'm not happy about the penalty that was given. As they said on Sky Sports there should have been a penalty given for Arsenal in last weeksfixture that was much more deserving then what I saw today on Babel. I hate for my team to lose that way but it happens sometimes...

an dee 51o,

Thank you for your concern about my presence. I've actually decided to kill myself. One goal off of a set-piece three minutes into the game and another BS goal just a couple minutes before full time just didn't seem fair to me as a fan. Ballack, Essien and Lampard and the rest of Chelski can all go to hell. Yes, I'm mad. As much as I hate Liverpool, I hope Torres, Babel, and Gerrard pound Chelski hard and leave Cech and his defense gaping wide open. What a bunch of crap. an dee 51o, no hard feelings, though; all is fair in love and war.

Sincerely yours,
Gettin It Crackin
dont worry bro ... the KOP will take care of the weak a.s.s blues.
its same script ... different season ... business as usual for the Scouse.

an dee 51o,

Sincerely yours,
Gettin It Crackin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This cracked me up (no pun intended).
It's all good natured fun between me and GMA 11.

Liverpool vs. Chelsea again........ugghhhh.....it's like watching the San Antonio Spurs vs. Detroit Pistons. I'm just going to support who ever comesout of the other bracket, Roma/Man Utd/Barca/Schalke.

Wenger better buy someone more than 20 bucks this summer. I'm tired of him being to stubborn to spend any money. One of the biggest clubs in the world andhe can't even have enough substitutes to cover for a few injuries.

I knew not buying Babel would kill us in some way or another... he did a decent job today and I wish he was in the red and white of the arsenal. What stupidday. On the bright side, that run by Walcott will be remembered for a long time. Kid's grown up over the last month.
Now please excuse me while I jump off of my balcony.

Back
Top Bottom