Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I'm finding the heel counter to be a bit too flimsy when I'm banging in the paint.
I know the shoe has braces and stephs outside game in mind, so I'm not tripping.
A touch more support and cushioning in future models would make this better all around imo but if that's not what steph wants, it ain't my shoe.

I went to a UA Brand House product showcase in Baltimore a couple weeks ago. They showed us a lot of what is coming out this spring/summer. A lot of new shoes coming out in terms for training and running. We WILL have a USA Line due to the Olympics this summer.

This is a Curry 2 thread so here is what I saw (I can't tell you guys everything since some of the stuff has to be kept under wraps.):

-There will be a USA Curry 2 released this summer.

-They have showed us a prototype of a Curry 2.5. They will release during mid/late summer. (Can't really tell you what tech is implemented, but it does look a lot different than the 2s)

-They still have a ton of colors to release so you guys buckle up, there are some sick colors lined up (not much more I can tell you).

-They showed us the line up for the Curry 2 lows. They are underwhelming since I don't really like how the lows look.
just one question 
from the Curry 2s taht you saw, is there any CW with a hint of pink (like the immortals or like the CFD2 elite24)?

For those asking about what I saw from the product showcase, nothing with chrome hints on them, but UA can always change that, since some of the items weren't in the final production stage, but close.

The guy asking about Curry 2s with pink hints, the only one that I saw were the ones that look like Splash Parties, thats it.

that custom tongue zipper is cool, reminds me of old school skateboarding shoes that used to have that

Tongue is awesome, panther scratch marks (im presuming thats what those are) makes the shoe look like its by adidas

Zipper reminds me of the Iverson shoes back in the day and/or whenever CAM does this

Last edited:
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom