Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Damn, really not liking the 2.5's so far. I think I'm going to return them :smh:

That cushioning, man. Just feels wrong. Hate it. They feel big, like Adidas Kobes.

Last edited:
SIZING:

I went TTS and I can't understand why people suggested to half size up? The fit is perfect and I have jacked up/wide feet/hammer toes, allofdat. I think people just need to lace them up right and/or loosen them up good then make them tight before hooping in them.

No burrito tongue problem with a wide foot, just have to lace them all the way up to the top. Once you lace them and tie them down, the tongue goes into place. Maybe not picture perfect, but you will need to get them TIGHT.

You might think you have wide feet but you probably really dont. I think that this shoe is particularly bad if you have a high instep (top of foot opposite of the arch). I have a combination of high instep and low arch so Kyries, Soldier 9's and other narrow shoes I never get a perfect fit around the middle foot.

All I can tell you is that pulling the laces as hard as possible, even a half size up, I can't get my socks to not show. I mean look at how narrow and taught I've pulled my laces and you can see my sock on the left foot. Also my circulation is cutting off and these are half a size up. My true size I have a 1 cm sock gap.
View media item 2076510

Last edited:
To anyone that preorders the MVP pack called customer care and Flashsole was right. Packs shipping out 7/11. you guys might want to call and double check your order is still there. they said a bunch of orders were cancelled

You might think you have wide feet but you probably really dont. I think that this shoe is particularly bad if you have a high instep (top of foot opposite of the arch). I have a combination of high instep and low arch so Kyries, Soldier 9's and other narrow shoes I never get a perfect fit around the middle foot.

All I can tell you is that pulling the laces as hard as possible, even a half size up, I can't get my socks to not show. I mean look at how narrow and taught I've pulled my laces and you can see my sock on the left foot. Also my circulation is cutting off and these are half a size up. My true size I have a 1 cm sock gap.
View media item 2076510

Maybe you got kankles and the problem isn't with your feet? :lol:

To anyone that preorders the MVP pack called customer care and Flashsole was right. Packs shipping out 7/11. you guys might want to call and double check your order is still there. they said a bunch of orders were cancelled

Damn. Mine still say pre-order :smokin

Did people cancel the orders? Or did UA? I wonder...

@chrsdck Man I couldn't tell ya.... but I have never heard of that CW release....

Back
Top Bottom