Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Now that he is with the warriors i wish he wouldve signed to UA back when he was offered that huge contract. I know nike matched it but wouldve been a grewt look for UA, 2 MVP's same team both reppin UA

Curry 2 toddlers doesn't fit my son... feet won't even go inside the shoe!!!!!!!
I read about this on the reviews of the infant/toddler size shoe on UA.com .. UA hasn't changed it at all. Feet Literally can't go inside the shoe. Stay away from the toddler shoes. 

The authentic Curry 3's looking good performance wise with the traction and carbon fiber. Looks wise they'll grow on me with different cw's.

Hopefully UA follows their $10 price increase for each year. $140 Curry 3's times 5-7 cw's and $150 KD 9's times 4-6 cw's will be burning holes in my pockets. Glad that Nike decided to make the KD 9 the best of the line other than the KD 4's looks-wise, but lowered the price.

Last edited:

Hi guys, I want to buy the Curry 2.5 73-9s but I live in Australia and can't try it in-store. I wear a US10 (wide footer) on Curry 2s and Curry 1s and also US10 on Kobe IV-XI (except Kobe IX Elite High in which I wear US9.5). 

I've read people saying to go half a size up and I've read people saying buy the TTS and just break it in. I'm hoping someone is in my similar size as above would like to help me? Thanks in advance!
Thanks to the guys who replied. We finally got the 2.5s here in Sydney and was able to fit in store. I will be getting a size 11 so the advice to go 1/2 or full size up is correct (depending on the width of your feet/ankle). Hope this helps someone in the same situation.

I really hope they change the UA placement on the 3s. I honestly love the 1s and 2s for performance but felt that the SC30 branding was lacking. The 3s are even further stripped down and honestly don't scream signature shoe. It's similar to putting a players initials on a regular shoe. Curry deserves more than that. I also would like if they would not recycle colorways with other UA shoes. I don't like my northern lights and bhms as much since the clutchfit has the exact same colors.

But just take a look at the size of the SC/30 logo... BTW Seth Curry on Twitter replied on one of the tweets that those "official" 3s are close but not yet

But just take a look at the size of the SC/30 logo... BTW Seth Curry on Twitter replied on one of the tweets that those "official" 3s are close but not yet

That's a decent size in the heel. I didn't notice that. The first pics said under armour so that's a nice change. They still need to add it back to the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom