Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I think only one person was interested in the All-American 2.5 lol
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod804703

Dude, I don't know if I was the only one, but I was super excited about the All American 2.5s. They changed the sole color and lace color and now, I don't know it's just not doing it for me. I'm kinda filled with disappointment. Maybe I had hyped it up in my head, but when I saw them in the video I was no longer as excited

Dude, I don't know if I was the only one, but I was super excited about the All American 2.5s. They changed the sole color and lace color and now, I don't know it's just not doing it for me. I'm kinda filled with disappointment. Maybe I had hyped it up in my head, but when I saw them in the video I was no longer as excited

This is exactly how I feel. Those were the only ones I liked and now I'm not getting them. I preferred the white camo sole. That red messed it up. Select camp lows will be my next cop now.

Last edited:
This is exactly how I feel. Those were the only ones I liked and now I'm not getting them. I preferred the white camo sole. That red messed it up. Select camp lows will be my next cop now.

It kinda sucks. Why have pictures for so long, only to change stuff like that? I like the white 2.5s and I passed on them at a slight discount because I was so stoked for the All Americans. Now I have to get them at full price or wait for a discount . Ohh well....it's only shoes. Leave some time to get other things

Safe to come back in here yet? :nerd:

I bet tons of folks came in here just to rag and talk crap, so I needed to skip all that foolishness! :lol:

On another note, did gold rings restock? When my pair was cancelled on FTL a rep told me look for a restock on July 8th. Well that's today & didnt see squat! :frown:

I can't believe the select camps are only releasing near me in NYC. It's too much work to get in to the city for them I'm catching this L smh

Okay so I'm wearing my 73-9's.  I can't get the tongue to go back in the shoe...no big deal right.  Bigger problem has emerged...I have edma in my legs so they swell.  Well the since the tongue doesn't go down all the way it's pressing into my legs and making places.  The Curry 2's do not do this.  Sigh I actually like these too.  I didn't see this issue in the store when I tried them on. 

Has anyone else expereinced this issue?

select camp low looks much better in person btw its seems no lines in ua brandhouses and online didn't show any hype either. i will be waiting for free ship and 20% off or ebay resellers :tongue: it is pretty obvious that the return rate of curry 2.5 is high. i seen lots of people returning the shoe in my local stores. btw it didn't help to see curry 2.5 in kids size to be 115.

somebody beat me on size 11 b2b champ pack on ua restock few minutes ago :smh: i wonder if anyone got any shipment of the b2b?

View media item 2095824
Bring back this colorway. The one that released is way too red.

THIS! That colorway completely disappointed me. To me personally, completely unnecessary changes. I was so stoked for it that it probably would be been like an instant cop, but now a total pass on them. I'm thinking it's the black and white colorway.....sad day

THIS! That colorway completely disappointed me. To me personally, completely unnecessary changes. I was so stoked for it that it probably would be been like an instant cop, but now a total pass on them. I'm thinking it's the black and white colorway.....sad day

I agree completely. I held off on the white and black because these were coming. Good thing they still have them readily available. At the end of the day they are just shoes. 1st world problems lol!

I agree completely. I held off on the white and black because these were coming. Good thing they still have them readily available. At the end of the day they are just shoes. 1st world problems lol!

I could be gotten the black and white ones for like 116 through FTL and held off because I was so excited for the gold ones.....d@mn waste of my time lol. Hopefully, I can catch 'em on a discount.

Cool! Going to the game at Oracle in a couple weeks? Any advice on where/how to catch the players for autographs and such. You seem to have the juice! Lol

i got lucky cause i live in vegas and the olympic team was training at my school UNLV lol

Back
Top Bottom