U.S. deploys 12,000 troops to steal Libya's oil.

US deploys 12,000 troops in Libya

The United States has sent some 12,000 soldiers to Libya, in the first phase of deployments to the oil-rich North African nation.

According to Asharq Alawsat, the troops landed in the eastern oil port city of Brega.

Although the deployment is said to be aimed at generating stability and security in the region, the troops are expected to take control of the country's key oil fields and strategic ports.

Brega, the site of an important oil refinery, serves as a major export hub for Libyan oil. The town is also one of the five oil terminals in the eastern half of the country.

Following the popular uprising of the Libyan people, NATO launched a major air campaign against the forces of the former regime on March 19, 2011 under a UN mandate to “protect the Libyan population.

Watch...

Iran and Israel next
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

The United States has sent some 12,000 soldiers to Libya, in the first phase of deployments to the oil-rich North African nation.

According to Asharq Alawsat, the troops landed in the eastern oil port city of Brega.

Although the deployment is said to be aimed at generating stability and security in the region, the troops are expected to take control of the country's key oil fields and strategic ports.

Brega, the site of an important oil refinery, serves as a major export hub for Libyan oil. The town is also one of the five oil terminals in the eastern half of the country.

Following the popular uprising of the Libyan people, NATO launched a major air campaign against the forces of the former regime on March 19, 2011 under a UN mandate to “protect the Libyan population.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

^^ Good find
I hope we don't get involved with Iran though 
tired.gif
Whatever the Zionist state of Israel says, goes (in regard to what actions the U.S. takes).
Starts at 5:50

Give me my tinfoil hat.

*+#$%* bleed just like us!

picturing being scared of a !%+$! that breathe the same air as me

@@%%% going down for real
30t6p3b.gif

_58057916_uss_hms_mideast_v2_464.gif

Ever since the NATO intervention, Libya's NTC has seemed to fail at EVERYTHING except selling oil.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Ever since the NATO intervention, Libya's NTC has seemed to fail at EVERYTHING except selling oil.
30t6p3b.gif

People are rebelling against the NTC. Of course, going unreported.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Heh.
just checked Asharq Alawsat and there is no article saying anything about troops deployed to libya...
No major news outlet has any mention of this either...

Learning to check sources will help you to avoid misinformation.

Cynthia McKinney wrote about this last week.

[h1]http://allafrica.com/africa/[/h1]
[h1]Africa: Libya and the NTC - 12,000 U.S Troops to Libya[/h1]
Cynthia Mckinney

I checked cynthia mckinneys political blog http://www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/ and the article you posted above does not exist. (maybe she took it down?)
And the article posted above was in response to the false presstv article that had a fake source. 

You guys should really learn to check sources. 

I really cant hate on US swag... we took care of business in Libya so now maybe it's time to get some kind of reward right

With gas predicted to be hitting 5 a gallon by summer, i ain't eem mad. To the victor goes the spoils.

Is us being compensated for freeing them from a dictator any different that the dictator stealing every penny from them for the past 40 years?

Back
Top Bottom