U.S. deploys 12,000 troops to steal Libya's oil.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by rashi

just checked Asharq Alawsat and there is no article saying anything about troops deployed to libya...
No major news outlet has any mention of this either...

Learning to check sources will help you to avoid misinformation.

Cynthia McKinney wrote about this last week.

[h1]http://allafrica.com/africa/[/h1]
[h1]Africa: Libya and the NTC - 12,000 U.S Troops to Libya[/h1]
Cynthia Mckinney

I checked cynthia mckinneys political blog http://www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/ and the article you posted above does not exist. (maybe she took it down?)
And the article posted above was in response to the false presstv article that had a fake source. 

You guys should really learn to check sources. 

The San Francisco Bayview published this article, I'm sure they wouldn't have done so if it wasn't real.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

What is it good for?
Lower prices @ the pump
40f25954b4776ed06d59c4be0063a66b3d2b40d_r.gif

lol at still fighting over oil in the 21st century
you probably aint gotta car 

Cynthia McKinney wrote about this last week.

[h1]http://allafrica.com/africa/[/h1]

I checked cynthia mckinneys political blog http://www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/ and the article you posted above does not exist. (maybe she took it down?)
And the article posted above was in response to the false presstv article that had a fake source. 

The San Francisco Bayview published this article, I'm sure they wouldn't have done so if it wasn't real.
laugh.gif
 i love this. so far this article basically doesn't exist, yet you'll give it the benefit of the doubt. but when it comes to anything related to the U.S. govt...then its always some NWO *%$%#+@% or whatever else you want to believe. 
you're THE MOST annoying person so far on NT. every damn article you post is a conspiracy theory. 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

laugh.gif
 i love this. so far this article basically doesn't exist, yet you'll give it the benefit of the doubt. but when it comes to anything related to the U.S. govt...then its always some NWO *%$%#+@% or whatever else you want to believe. 
you're THE MOST annoying person so far on NT. every damn article you post is a conspiracy theory. 

Come on, dude. There are numerous articles on the U.S. and the British have Special Ops all over that country. What are you think they are doing there taking a vacation on the lavish beaches?

laugh.gif

Come on, dude. There are numerous articles on the U.S. and the British have Special Ops all over that country. What are you think they are doing there taking a vacation on the lavish beaches?
So giving you the benefit of the doubt...where is this oil going? For years since 9/11 the theory is that we're doing everything for oil. Yet it hasn't helped us one bit. Unless we are saving the fuel for the impending WW3 against NK, Iran, and Antarctica. 

laugh.gif

So giving you the benefit of the doubt...where is this oil going? For years since 9/11 the theory is that we're doing everything for oil. Yet it hasn't helped us one bit. Unless we are saving the fuel for the impending WW3 against NK, Iran, and Antarctica. 

Don't you know how the U.S. foreign Policy works? U.S. troops protect the financial interests of the corporations. When they are done, they ask for protection from BlackWater, ect. It's a financial interest and benefit for these corporations to have oil and manipulate prices for profit at the expense of putting a stranglehold on the American consumer. Petroleum doesn't just fill up gasoline tanks, refined petroleum provides a lot more services than that.

Don't you know how the U.S. foreign Policy works? U.S. troops protect the financial interests of the corporations. When they are done, they ask for protection from BlackWater, ect. It's a financial interest and benefit for these corporations to have oil and manipulate prices for profit at the expense of putting a stranglehold on the American consumer. Petroleum doesn't just fill up gasoline tanks, refined petroleum provides a lot more services than that.
so should I just draw a hot bath and slit my wrist now or wait until the uprisings? 

so should I just draw a hot bath and slit my wrist now or wait until the uprisings? 

Do what makes you happy.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Looks like the US is about to collect.  It's time for Libya to pay up.
You mean with that Rothschild funded/backed Bank they didn't have? 
laugh.gif

I'll never forget reading how they managed to set up a BRAND NEW BANK within days of the initial liberation back in march of like 2011 or so. Like how the hell did they manage to do that while they were literally fighting in Tripoli? 
roll.gif

Man the US stays trolling. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

It was never about Gaddafi.

Unless of u talkin bout his attempt @ implementing da gold standard
laugh.gif
 This too.
Dude had Africa in the palm of his hand. 

Did anyone forget how hard he flexed on the UN when he visited late 2010? 
roll.gif
...dude gave NO damn. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Looks like the US is about to collect.  It's time for Libya to pay up.
You mean with that Rothschild funded/backed Bank they didn't have? 
laugh.gif

I'll never forget reading how they managed to set up a BRAND NEW BANK within days of the initial liberation back in march of like 2011 or so. Like how the hell did they manage to do that while they were literally fighting in Tripoli? 
roll.gif

Man the US stays trolling. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

It was never about Gaddafi.

Unless of u talkin bout his attempt @ implementing da gold standard
laugh.gif
 This too.
Dude had Africa in the palm of his hand. 

Did anyone forget how hard he flexed on the UN when he visited late 2010? 
roll.gif
...dude gave NO damn. 
Someone posted an article a while back highlighting the countries that don't have Rothschild owned central banks.
Conveniently enough, all these countries are in our axis of evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria, etc.
But let's not talk about our hare-brained conspiracy theories.
laugh.gif

And it's not the United States collecting.  I won't be surprised if we get into even more debt.  It's the major corporations that benefit in the proliferation of wars.
Oh well...

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

^^ Good find
I hope we don't get involved with Iran though�
tired.gif
Whatever the Zionist state of Israel says, goes (in regard to what actions the U.S. takes).

I don't understand how people subscribe to this. I would think Israel is beholden to places like the US and the UK. Those countries created and supported Israel (and still do), often through weaponry (Ben-Gurionism) and direct aid. 

I think people assign a place like Israel too much power, possibly due to prejudice. 

Basically, read a history book. I recommend Cleveland's version of the modern ME. Jews were "aliens" until 1948 and now they run US foreing policy? Does that sound crazy to anyone else?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^^ Good find
tired.gif
Whatever the Zionist state of Israel says, goes (in regard to what actions the U.S. takes).

I don't understand how people subscribe to this. I would think Israel is beholden to places like the US and the UK. Those countries created and supported Israel (and still do), often through weaponry (Ben-Gurionism) and direct aid. 

I think people assign a place like Israel too much power, possibly due to prejudice. 

Basically, read a history book. I recommend Cleveland's version of the modern ME. Jews were "aliens" until 1948 and now they run US foreing policy? Does that sound crazy to anyone else?

I'm Jewish, and their power isn't exaggerated. AIPAC is extremely influential, and Zionism has very deep racist roots. Their influence is exacerbated by the Evangelical Christians.

^^ Good find
tired.gif

"Basically, read a history book" 
laugh.gif
 .. Take your own advice champ.

"Basically, read a history book" 
laugh.gif
 .. Take your own advice champ.
ZING!!!!
Fight, fight, fight, fight!

laugh.gif
@ champ.

I want to punch every person that uses that on the internet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom