U.S. Cities with the worst drivers vol. No surprise who's #1

VA is bound to have the worst drivers off the simple fact they have the most drivers and the roads are terrible.
On Friday evening it will take you over 4 hours to get from DC to past Fredericksburg.......which one can usually make in under an hour.
This s*** around here is a lifestyle change and you have no peace of mind.
Turrrrible.
My man your taking the wrong streets. That GPS thing ain't always right

Why are ppl surprised by NYC not being on there? New York has very good drivers. Don't confuse inconsiderate and over-aggressive with bad driving. In NY ppl will cut you off, honk their horns obsessively, and drive on your bumper if you ain't with the program but how often do you see ACTUAL accidents? Very rarely. Our taxi drivers are the best example of this. Ridiculously aggressive but they know how to not crash. On top of that the city is very driver friendly. There aren't any many ridiculous roundabouts or over-sized intersections with traffic turning in five different directions. Everything is linear and for the mostpart the lights cooperate. If you want to get from point A to point B you can do so without much need for hoping on and off major thru streets. Whereas in some other cities you have to take winding back roads, major roads, side roads, and highways. I can literally take Broadway from the northern part of the Bronx straight down to the bottom of Manhattan. Furthermore our driver's exam is ridiculously hard. We aren't just letting anyone with a permit and a couple lessons out on the road. So yeah we have great drivers in NYC. Mostly because we have to. This city is forever alive and crowded. Bad driving would just not work out here.

And as a New Yorker who has driven in Providence extensively I knew that they would be up there. It's horrible, from the infrastructure to the actual drivers. Only a few main roads that get super crowded during rush hours and everyone drives well below the speed limit. No one knows how to switch lanes or merge. Its ridiculous. And the drivers exam there is a joke.

So what exactly are you saying :lol: ? Should they, or should they not be on the list, cause it seems like they should from that

VA drivers are the worst, not to mention the fact that NoVa has been in constant construction since the dawn of time

Ranks are based on accidents so i guess that makes sense. Last time I was in new york it took me 2.5 hours to get from brooklyn to jersey. No accidents, people just love blocking the intersection so you cant go anywhere during a green light.

All I know is if you can drive in East Oakland you can drive anywhere.

****** behind the wheel give no damns. License and valid insurance optional.

Last edited:
Why are ppl surprised by NYC not being on there? New York has very good drivers. Don't confuse inconsiderate and over-aggressive with bad driving. In NY ppl will cut you off, honk their horns obsessively, and drive on your bumper if you ain't with the program but how often do you see ACTUAL accidents? Very rarely. 
And you don't think that's bad driving ?

No wonder everybody has road rage and are ready to jump out of there cars wanting to beat people down. 
laugh.gif

THis is perfectly normal behavior to some people who shouldn't even be driving let alone take another driving exam.

I've seen more accidents on the southern state than i've seen driving on the I-95 south and that's saying a lot compared to how little of an area that spans.

I've seen people whipping down the highway switching from the HOV lane over to the exit in one swoop.

I've seen people ride on curbs, grass just to get past, just unbelievable stuff.

I had no real issue with driving in NYC. Like dude said, people honk literally the millisecond the license changes and cab drivers just be on their own ****, changing lanes during turns, whatever they want really but pedestrians are easily as much of a problem. It's like they've mastered the almostwreck to prove a point without actually wrecking. And outside the city, traffic and maybe aggressive merging was all I noticed. I've seen much worse. In Houston, it felt like kats were just trying to wreck me. Cali took some getting used to too, especially the left turn green while the opposite direction going straight is also green.

Why are ppl surprised by NYC not being on there? New York has very good drivers. Don't confuse inconsiderate and over-aggressive with bad driving. In NY ppl will cut you off, honk their horns obsessively, and drive on your bumper if you ain't with the program but how often do you see ACTUAL accidents? Very rarely.

And you don't think that's bad driving ?

No wonder everybody has road rage and are ready to jump out of there cars wanting to beat people down. :lol:

THis is perfectly normal behavior to some people who shouldn't even be driving let alone take another driving exam.

I've seen more accidents on the southern state than i've seen driving on the I-95 south and that's saying a lot compared to how little of an area that spans.

I've seen people whipping down the highway switching from the HOV lane over to the exit in one swoop.

I've seen people ride on curbs, grass just to get past, just unbelievable stuff.

That's not bad driving, that's bad manners lol.

Yeah yall are confusing the two and/or don't know what real bad driving is, get out the country once in a while and it'll be put in to perspective

VA has the worst traffic on gods green earth. DC drivers just don't care. And the roads are ****. Not surprised.

Just came back from sacramento, man them mogos definately should be on the list

Surprised Las Vegas isn't on this list.

The bunch of times I've been there for vacation or just visiting family I've seen & encountered some of the dumbest drivers out there.

Back
Top Bottom