U OF O BLOUNT SUSPENDED FOR THE YEAR

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by CP1708

What does this do to his Heisman chances?

They should send Blount down to Florida to spend time with Tim Tebow. He'd be a better person afterwards.

This shoulda been quoted 15 times, funniest thing I've read in a while......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As was said by others previously..

The punch probably would have gotten him a few games this year, but getting after the fans got him the entire year.

What does this do to his Heisman chances?

They should send Blount down to Florida to spend time with Tim Tebow. He'd be a better person afterwards.

This shoulda been quoted 15 times, funniest thing I've read in a while......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Would have been the harshest suspension that could have been dished out IMO.

So where is the obligatory apology from Mr Blount?

You know... the one to "reshape" his image?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

So where is the obligatory apology from Mr Blount?

You know... the one to "reshape" his image?

Dude is a Goon.
Apology will probably be read off of an index card with no emotion...word to Chris Brown
laugh.gif

He charged towards some drunk racist fan in the stands.
Get your facts straight before you come in calling people from Idaho and Boise State racist. For one North Idaho had a White Supremacist compoundabout 10 years ago which got dismantled. Their is no more racism in Idaho than anywhere else. All the fan did is say "F___ You"

This whole incident has to be somewhat race related. Anyone who's not agreeing is lying to themselves. A black guy punched a white guy on national tv.

^ i never understood why some people say that stuff.

There is somethings you can and cant do in sports. fighting another player is OK but when you go after fans , and the Law then you know
whats going to happen. if the brawl at the palace would have been just the teams fighting none of that suspension stuff would have went down.

you cant touch the fans nor the security. bottom line .

I have not heard a peep out of Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson and they usually jump all over anything deemed semi racist so I'm going to have to think thatthis was not "racist"

Back
Top Bottom