U OF O BLOUNT SUSPENDED FOR THE YEAR

Originally Posted by CP1708

What does this do to his Heisman chances?
Damn near spit my drink out
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Why does everybody call the fans racist?

They're from Idaho.

I don't know how I feel about your sig. I mean, yes, the other guy came up to him, but still, you cannot react that way. You just can't.

They're from Idaho.

I don't know how I feel about your sig. I mean, yes, the other guy came up to him, but still, you cannot react that way. You just can't.

Sure you can. Say something smart to me and put your hands on me after a game and you'll catch a two piece to the chin.

They're from Idaho.

Sure you can. Say something smart to me and put your hands on me after a game and you'll catch a two piece to the chin.
You'll have to jump to do it you Oompa Loompa!

They're from Idaho.

Yeah, that means they are racist all right...
grin.gif

You are the racist with those types of comments.

They're from Idaho.

Well then. Glad to see we learn from other people's actions.

They're from Idaho.

roll.gif
Listen to this internet tough guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I missed the game, does any one know why he did it? Can someone provide a video of the play after the punch?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

They're from Idaho.

roll.gif
Listen to this internet tough guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're like some creeply little obsessed e-stalker... stop following me around.

I wasn't talking AT bijald you moron, I was saying that if it happened to me during a game I'd do the same thing. It's not hard to comprehend.bijald's my buddy.

Not surprised at all at the 1 year suspension.

^It was a cowardly act to sucker punch dude??? I think you have way too much homerism in your blood right now Chester.

Its too much, but like gunna said it speaks volumes that aint no one have his back except to get him off the field. They prob aint like him talkin so much.

the year? come on man smh@cfb tryin to get their goodell on and ruin a young man career...hopefully he keeps himself in shape and get mentally preparedotherwise its time to kiss the baby

link for you guys who havent seen it

he'd been suspended for behavioral problems earlier in the year.

Considering this guy's track history, a year isn't that surprising. He was already on thin ice for the earlier behavioral problems. Coaches give lipservice to you missing academic stuff as long as you still stay academically eligible. Missing football meetings? Big no no.

Then this? It's not just the punch either, it's how he was acting after the punch. Yeah, the Boise St. player and the fans were pushing it. Whatopposing team doesn't? Add it all up (the prior stuff, the craziness after the punch, and the punch itself on national TV), no, a year suspension isn'tsurprising or excessive.

oh ok if dude is a habitual line stepper disregard everything I said. Dudes that cant get it together after bein given chance after chance deserve whateverpunishment they get

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

excessive.

I would have suspended him for half the season. I'm more disappointed he hit his own teammate to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom