Tyreke Evans: CHP video of 120 MPH+ drive to the basket

zooooomed past my house.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

"I felt like I wasn't going that fast but I was, " Evans told a Bee reporter.

Great player but a @+!!$!$ idiot. 

3 Words. Big. Body. Benz....what he said really isn't that far-fetched

Originally Posted by 0cks

cmon dude, im pretty sure everyone that has gone over 100mph realizes they were going THAT fast.. you must be either drunk or high not to know you were going 130 especially when you're zooming past every car!

cmon dude, im pretty sure everyone that has gone over 100mph realizes they were going THAT fast.. you must be either drunk or high not to know you were going 130 especially when you're zooming past every car!

I'm glad we don't have it in our budget down here to have helicopters otherwise I'd be %*!*%%. I routinely go over 100+ down I44 to OKC, got season tickets so that's at least 43 more trips down there between now and April. I can see how its possible he didn't know he was going that fast, I mean he certainly would have known he was speeding but possibly not known he had reached 120. I drive a stock Pontiac and you can get from 85 to 100+ in a matter of seconds if you aren't looking at the speedometer and not really "feel" it nor get any noticeable signs from the vehicle, unlike a Toyota Corolla btw where you feel the increase from 30-40 and ^ and anything above 50 the car is damn near screaming at you (rented one and kept ending up WAY behind in the funeral procession last week in the A). He was also in the HOV lane a lot.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

False my dew, but hav u been ina benz? 110 feels less than that.

I'm glad we don't have it in our budget down here to have helicopters otherwise I'd be %*!*%%. I routinely go over 100+ down I44 to OKC, got season tickets so that's at least 43 more trips down there between now and April. I can see how its possible he didn't know he was going that fast, I mean he certainly would have known he was speeding but possibly not known he had reached 120. I drive a stock Pontiac and you can get from 85 to 100+ in a matter of seconds if you aren't looking at the speedometer and not really "feel" it nor get any noticeable signs from the vehicle, unlike a Toyota Corolla btw where you feel the increase from 30-40 and ^ and anything above 50 the car is damn near screaming at you (rented one and kept ending up WAY behind in the funeral procession last week in the A). He was also in the HOV lane a lot.

Evans must be dumb just like the morons that are saying its hard to notice when you're doing 100+. If I'm FLYING past traffic (and actually racing another car) I'm taking a peek at the speedometer here and there.

Evans must be dumb just like the morons that are saying its hard to notice when you're doing 100+. If I'm FLYING past traffic (and actually racing another car) I'm taking a peek at the speedometer here and there.

Originally Posted by Wryneck

Yeah it does. Even going 100 feels like 65-70.

laugh.gif
at Reke though. Doing that in broad daylight is just asking for cops to get you.

Yeah it does. Even going 100 feels like 65-70.

laugh.gif
at Reke though. Doing that in broad daylight is just asking for cops to get you.

indifferent.gif
So the fact that you're zooming past dozens of cars like nothing isn't enough to clue you in? I don't care how fast or slow it feels like, if you're passing everybody like they're at a standstill you have to be a damned idiot to not realize how fast you're going. Or you could look at the speedometer like a normal human being.

indifferent.gif
So the fact that you're zooming past dozens of cars like nothing isn't enough to clue you in? I don't care how fast or slow it feels like, if you're passing everybody like they're at a standstill you have to be a damned idiot to not realize how fast you're going. Or you could look at the speedometer like a normal human being.

I don't know what's worst ...that he was going 100+ MPH or that his 550 couldn't catch that Challenger,
the Challenger looked like the V6 joint too and not the SRT.

I don't know what's worst ...that he was going 100+ MPH or that his 550 couldn't catch that Challenger,
the Challenger looked like the V6 joint too and not the SRT.

Back
Top Bottom