Tyreke Evans: CHP video of 120 MPH+ drive to the basket

The league should ban this dude for at least half of the season . What a reckless selfish idiot. He could have easily end someone else live plus his

The league should ban this dude for at least half of the season . What a reckless selfish idiot. He could have easily end someone else live plus his

Originally Posted by raptors29

Where was he coming from? The Bay?
Nah, he was coming to Sac from the smaller cities NE of Sac.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I agree he was a reckless selfish idiot, but... can we ban you too for the Clyde Drexler comment you made?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I know the full details but really cant get into it. But my little homie was in the Car with Reke that day and said they were going so fast CHP Motorcycle said F- it and didnt even bother casing em. He said he aint ever been so scared in his life till that moment, he said if someone had cut em off or if Reke made a small mistake they prob wouldn't be here today
smh.gif
Tell your little homie to smarten up in life. He could have stopped Tyreke, but instead he was probably all yessiring and hyping dude up the whole time.

Sidebar, you need more people.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Where was he coming from? The Bay?
Nah, he was coming to Sac from the smaller cities NE of Sac.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I agree he was a reckless selfish idiot, but... can we ban you too for the Clyde Drexler comment you made?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I know the full details but really cant get into it. But my little homie was in the Car with Reke that day and said they were going so fast CHP Motorcycle said F- it and didnt even bother casing em. He said he aint ever been so scared in his life till that moment, he said if someone had cut em off or if Reke made a small mistake they prob wouldn't be here today
smh.gif
Tell your little homie to smarten up in life. He could have stopped Tyreke, but instead he was probably all yessiring and hyping dude up the whole time.

Sidebar, you need more people.

Stats on both are close, Reg charger RT HP = 325, S550 HP = 382 both also have similar weights with the challenger at roughly 4100 and the S550 at 4400

It honestly came down to the driver, if 'Reke had the balls of the other driver he could have kept up

Stats on both are close, Reg charger RT HP = 325, S550 HP = 382 both also have similar weights with the challenger at roughly 4100 and the S550 at 4400

It honestly came down to the driver, if 'Reke had the balls of the other driver he could have kept up

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

that camaro was doin em tho...

was there a third party?? there was only Reke's Benz and the Mysterious Challenger.

that Challenger took off on Reke tho,
smh.gif

Lol, exactly! I thought the same thing until i watched the entire video when Reke stopped playin with ole dude n touched 130mph dippin past traffic n that challenger had absolutely no chance!

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

that camaro was doin em tho...

was there a third party?? there was only Reke's Benz and the Mysterious Challenger.

that Challenger took off on Reke tho,
smh.gif

Lol, exactly! I thought the same thing until i watched the entire video when Reke stopped playin with ole dude n touched 130mph dippin past traffic n that challenger had absolutely no chance!

This thread can give you an idea on why there are so many car related injuries/fatalities
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ dude bringing out the race card tho

the cop took the gun out before he even knew who was in there (tinted windows)

This thread can give you an idea on why there are so many car related injuries/fatalities
eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ dude bringing out the race card tho

the cop took the gun out before he even knew who was in there (tinted windows)

Back
Top Bottom