Tyreke Evans: CHP video of 120 MPH+ drive to the basket

I know the full details but really cant get into it. But my little homie was in the Car with Reke that day and said they were going so fast CHP Motorcycle said F- it and didnt even bother casing em. He said he aint ever been so scared in his life till that moment, he said if someone had cut em off or if Reke made a small mistake they prob wouldn't be here today
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I know the full details but really cant get into it. But my little homie was in the Car with Reke that day and said they were going so fast CHP Motorcycle said F- it and didnt even bother casing em. He said he aint even been so scared in his life till that moment, he said if someone had cut em off or if Reke made a small mistake they prob wouldn't be here today
smh.gif
I'm not going to sit here and question your legitimacy, it's not really important IMO, but what you said at the end, that's why I'm so mad.

This fool could have VERY EASILY messed up, and ended his career, and possibly ended a lot of lives.

Over 30,000 American lives are lost every year due to accidents like this moron just avoided. 3,400 alone in California in 2008, do the math.

CHP is no joke because the idiots who drive in California are large in numbers.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

I know the full details but really cant get into it. But my little homie was in the Car with Reke that day and said they were going so fast CHP Motorcycle said F- it and didnt even bother casing em. He said he aint even been so scared in his life till that moment, he said if someone had cut em off or if Reke made a small mistake they prob wouldn't be here today
smh.gif
I'm not going to sit here and question your legitimacy, it's not really important IMO, but what you said at the end, that's why I'm so mad.

This fool could have VERY EASILY messed up, and ended his career, and possibly ended a lot of lives.

Over 30,000 American lives are lost every year due to accidents like this moron just avoided. 3,400 alone in California in 2008, do the math.

CHP is no joke because the idiots who drive in California are large in numbers.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

I know the full details but really cant get into it. But my little homie was in the Car with Reke that day and said they were going so fast CHP Motorcycle said F- it and didnt even bother casing em. He said he aint ever been so scared in his life till that moment, he said if someone had cut em off or if Reke made a small mistake they prob wouldn't be here today
smh.gif
Reke was going 130, got pulled over, and had guns drawn on him cause he had tints.  What more details could there possibly be to the story?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Reke was going 130, got pulled over, and had guns drawn on him cause he had tints.  What more details could there possibly be to the story?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I love when NTers claim they got the inside scoop on things

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I love when NTers claim they got the inside scoop on things

laugh.gif
at how the other car got away, but the car that gets caught has the nba player in it.

and really, in some cars, you don't even realize you are going 100 or so. and ive driven some cars where it feels like im going 80 but im actually just doing 60 or somethin. BUT i don't buy that he didnt know how fast he was going simply because he was racing the other car and trying to keep up.

laugh.gif
at how the other car got away, but the car that gets caught has the nba player in it.

and really, in some cars, you don't even realize you are going 100 or so. and ive driven some cars where it feels like im going 80 but im actually just doing 60 or somethin. BUT i don't buy that he didnt know how fast he was going simply because he was racing the other car and trying to keep up.

I'm not trying to justify what he did, but going down that stretch of 80 everyday where it opens up to like 5 lanes, it's hard not to cut it loose from time to time

I know the full details but really cant get into it
how can you not get into it?  it's pretty much all there on video.  Stop lying son, nobody thinks your cool

I'm not trying to justify what he did, but going down that stretch of 80 everyday where it opens up to like 5 lanes, it's hard not to cut it loose from time to time

I know the full details but really cant get into it
how can you not get into it?  it's pretty much all there on video.  Stop lying son, nobody thinks your cool

Im not gonna try to prove my[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]legitimacy about this whole situation. Its my fault for even opening my mouth and discuss things other than shoes on this site. You can simply take it for what its worth. All im saying was my Best friend was in the Car with him that day. And there where alot of things he told me that the news media didn't put out. And yes the main story is in the video and news report. 

Im not gonna try to prove my[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]legitimacy about this whole situation. Its my fault for even opening my mouth and discuss things other than shoes on this site. You can simply take it for what its worth. All im saying was my Best friend was in the Car with him that day. And there where alot of things he told me that the news media didn't put out. And yes the main story is in the video and news report. 

My brother (tyreke) told me that there was absolutely nothing else to say other than what was in the video. Said he had some lame in the car with him to was on the verge of crying tho. Can't really say anything else since he said that there was nothing else to the story at all.Take that at face value tho.

My brother (tyreke) told me that there was absolutely nothing else to say other than what was in the video. Said he had some lame in the car with him to was on the verge of crying tho. Can't really say anything else since he said that there was nothing else to the story at all.Take that at face value tho.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly, what "full details" are we missing?

Unless you're about to throw homie under the bus and say he was under the influence.

For the record- CHP motorcycle cops will not chase you if your speed exceeds 100mph.  They will try to stay as close to you as possible and wait for the plane/copter to get you in their sights.  They will then pull back.  LAPD bikes will not chase you at all,
laugh.gif
.  Don't blame them, 3 CHP Motorcycle Officers lost their lives in the past 2 months.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly, what "full details" are we missing?

Unless you're about to throw homie under the bus and say he was under the influence.

For the record- CHP motorcycle cops will not chase you if your speed exceeds 100mph.  They will try to stay as close to you as possible and wait for the plane/copter to get you in their sights.  They will then pull back.  LAPD bikes will not chase you at all,
laugh.gif
.  Don't blame them, 3 CHP Motorcycle Officers lost their lives in the past 2 months.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

that camaro was doin em tho...

was there a third party?? there was only Reke's Benz and the Mysterious Challenger.

that Challenger took off on Reke tho,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

that camaro was doin em tho...

was there a third party?? there was only Reke's Benz and the Mysterious Challenger.

that Challenger took off on Reke tho,
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom