Tyler Hansborough in NBA: David Lee or Mark Madsen?

on pti, i think it was wilbon, he mentioned something about Oakley. also, i hate this trap of comparing white players to white players because its so limitingbut whoever mentioned googs might have a point.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

less athletic emeka okafor
Yo, what the $#++ ?!

Aight, I'm done with this %#%#. I've never seen such stupidity in one thread in my life. Do ya'll watch basketball or just see the highlights onESPN?

its kinda sad how u see these great players in college become role players and bench warmers in the league

Where are the; 'What type of NBA player is Stephan Curry going to be?' Where are the; 'How good is Earl Clark going to be in the NBA?' Along with....Jonny Flynn, A.J. Abrams, Patrick Patterson, Luke Harangody, and the list goes on...
There all in the College Basketball thread.

Literally every name you mentioned.

laugh.gif

its kinda sad how u see these great players in college become role players and bench warmers in the league
Why is that sad?

how about JJ reddick... on the bench

he gets all the calls.. all he does is throw the ball up and they automatically give him the call..

but naw i think 5pts 10rebs and mark mad dog madsen

But seriously, abandoning the you have to compare white people to white people and black people to black people rule, pre-contract extension (he got fat bothliterally and figuratively) Malik Rose from the Spurs yrs or Eduardo Najera from that same time period, although both of those guys were more mobiledefensively than Tyler has shown himself to be, but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom