Two iPhones in the works?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

phones are outdated...I use a quill and ink
for real though I moving back to my go-phone...originally I liked smart phones...but I'm too anti-social for one 

I just copped a $10 go phone from Radioshack threw 1000 texts on it and I'm good

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

phones are outdated...I use a quill and ink
for real though I moving back to my go-phone...originally I liked smart phones...but I'm too anti-social for one 

I just copped a $10 go phone from Radioshack threw 1000 texts on it and I'm good

I heard they're either releasing the iPhone 4s at the end of July or end of september and the iPhone 5 is gonna release spring 2012.

I heard they're either releasing the iPhone 4s at the end of July or end of september and the iPhone 5 is gonna release spring 2012.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I need a new phone and have been leaning toward the iPhone 4 should I wait for the 5 to drop or will the difference be minimal at best?

Minimal at best. It won't even have 4G. Every iPhone update has been minimal at best.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I need a new phone and have been leaning toward the iPhone 4 should I wait for the 5 to drop or will the difference be minimal at best?

Minimal at best. It won't even have 4G. Every iPhone update has been minimal at best.

i wonder why apple doesnt create another apple phone. thats different from what they have. you know hypebeast will have to buy both

i wonder why apple doesnt create another apple phone. thats different from what they have. you know hypebeast will have to buy both

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

What's the point though? 

Back
Top Bottom