True Life: I'm homeless

You said you have to take your lawyers advice and not talk about the case...but here you are making a thread about being homeless, sparing details as to why, on a public message board.
I agree with you. If I couldn't talk about the case, I wouldn't talk about ANYTHING that is even remotely connected to the case. I am assuming that him being homeless is an extension of things that happened that deal with the case. So I would probably suggest creating a thread about this wasn't a good idea.

I get your logic though, looking for ideas. But you could have Googled it and found other forums that already have threads on it. Not like you are the first homeless person in the internet's history

laugh.gif
 nah man.

This is a message board so it's obvious we all want our post read but that's a good way to get skipped or blocked.

Just a heads up.
Niketalk head honcho or some mess? 

Bro you in Cincy, I'm in Cincy...Don't be 

tough over the net my guy.

I was trying to show my support and you 

worried about how I post? 

God bless. 

Niketalk head honcho or some mess? ​
Bro you in Cincy, I'm in Cincy...Don't be ​
tough over the net my guy.​
I was trying to show my support and you ​
worried about how I post? ​

God bless. ​

That's a pretty dramatic response.

:lol:  nah man.

This is a message board so it's obvious we all want our post read but that's a good way to get skipped or blocked.

Just a heads up.

God bless. ​
You talking like you want some drama?

God bless

Last edited:

You can't be mad or upset at folks for being skeptical or curious with the lack of details....i mean, you are posting on a public message board. Would your lawyer be cool w/ that?
I made this thread for ideas and suggestions about me being homeless. Im NOT asking for advice about my case. I dont know what so hard to understand about that.
Im not mad people are curious, but im not the type of person to lie about something as serious as being homeless. Im trying to be as transparent as possible without me going into too much detail about my case. This thread is not about my case
You said you have to take your lawyers advice and not talk about the case...but here you are making a thread about being homeless, sparing details as to why, on a public message board.
Honestly, I don't understand why this so hard for you to comprehend. 

He still isn't talking about the case. You still know nothing of it. 

What OP needs you to know is that he is homeless.

Offer advice or keep it pushing.

Not even sure if he's coming off like he wants us to feel sympathy about him being homeless

I took it as if he's just asking for advice on how to survive

dropten dropten how'd you make out today?

God bless. ​

What part?

Ill package these hands and deliver them myself!

Last edited:
Exactly. But sometimes I think if someone out there would be able to help my situation if they see and know about it. Not the homeless part, but the case. Its a really twisted, ****** up situation. A great example is what a friend of mine said.
"You have to take a leak and pull over. Next thing you know you're a registered sex offender for pissing to close to a park"
OP is this the classic example of "I'm holding this duffle bag for my friend?"

Last edited:
You have a car OP. That 200 miles isn't a hindrance. You can drive back to MD to clear your situation

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] mMy man wants pics

Thank you to all the NTrs that reached out to me.

here's an update
Tuesday night I met up with my lady friend to catch a movie, but we eneded up shooting pool. Fortunately we got a room for the night. Next day after checking out she got me lunch around 2. She said she promised me the movie so she wanted to meet up later after she ran some errands. So I went to the gym and met up with her a few hours later. After the movie she went home. I stayed in the mall parking lot, unfolded my sleeping bag and slept in the back seat. Today wasnt so eventful. Just worked out, showered, went to one of my meetings. Food was left over chicken tenders from the movie, sandwich and protein shake. Tonight ill be sleeping in the whip. Im going to start looking into work as well. At this point, any money is good money

Back
Top Bottom