Transformers 4

Man this year is the the year of "see it first". Xmen was actually good, Spider-Man sucked....... Just keep an open mind. Gonna go out and say this will be the best movie of the summer. Just have a feeling..... :nerd:

This is going to be fun. More toys to buy for my kids and I.

I grew up on transformers so Im very excited.

Count me in!! Could care less about how good it is.Im a sucker for explosions and robots tearing apart each other

that villian looks weak ^ where's megatron
lol wut

somebody never watched G1 
happy.gif

i cant wait for june 27 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
No need to put it in spoilers, it's been revealed that galvatron is in it pages ago.

Even thought Galvatron is in it, didn't someone say that he's
a man made transformer? So was Megatron just modified, or was Galvatron built from scratch and Megatron is completely out of the picture/dead?

Last edited:
^- from the trailer - looks like a bunch of secret agents/organization found Megatron's body, reverse engineered it, and rebuilt him as Galvatron. He gets in a wild battle with OP, then Lockdown and a buncha ships come down. OP gets sniped on the chest and get knocked out - maybe

Looks like OP is gonna get chopped up :lol:

Last edited:
Lockdown (Lambo, aka gun face) is a bounty hunter, sent by someone. No idea who but ppl will say Unicron.

He also has his own humanoid robot soldiers with him and a pack of techno-organic wolves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom