Transformers 4

I don't think megatron turning into a handgun would of translated well into the movie. I personally always thought it was kinda lame

True,
But I feel like galvatron shud have 3 modes.. So he can be a jet/ truck or whatever and also have his tripod cannon mode

i dont know ANYTHING about the source material

i just watch for the action.

i thought number2 was so packed with "stuff" that it was awesome at first, but overwhelming later on

perfect movie for a summer blockbuster imo. but i cant watch it anymore now.

the first half of the 3rd movie was boring. but the ending was
eek.gif

The thrill of the first one was seeing them transform for the first time...but megatron as a cybertronian jet??

I don't even like talking about the second one. The fried chicken twin transformers and geriatric jetfire
mean.gif

The third one was decent
jetfire was my fave in the animated too 
mean.gif

I like the ending to the third movie was perfect for a summer blockbuster. At this point all I want is some eye candy and **** getting blown up.

I just want a movie I would mind leaving to take a piss and answering a phone call during the middle of it :smh:

Last edited:
I like the ending to the third movie was perfect for a summer blockbuster. At this point all I want is some eye candy and **** getting blown up.
to many other movies do it better though
i must say that new trailer makes it at least look good
cause i didnt know wth was going on during that superbowl spot trailer

I waited 20 years for transformers movies to be made. Yes, these havent been the greatest but theyre better nothing and its always AWESOME to hear Peter Cullen as optimus so I will definitely watch. :pimp:  
THIS^^^

I've never been as vocal as most "Bay-TF-haters", but this whole "better than nothing" mentality sucks(not you personally) but it's probably why we keep getting mediocre TF movie after movie. I'm still indifferent about this until I see the movie but this trailer looks just like the past two movies trailers, just with a dinosaur in it now and less OPPTIMUSSSSS!!! yelling :smh:

I'd love to be able to eat my words.

is crazy but the trailer does nothing for me, like im seriously over them....just seems like recycled cgi, slow-mo running scenes and stunts.

1st and 3rd were good the second one was terrible because it was written during that writers strike so the story was incomplete and all over the place. The third would have been better if the girl was hotter. I love how they mixed the history of the moon landing with the story of part 3.

I've just always been disappointed in the lack of development for the actual Transformers in these movies.

Jazz dies in the first movie and never gets mentioned again. The Megatron/Starscream relationship was touched on but never really developed. Bumblebee still can't talk. Ratchet and Ironhide were always kind of background characters. The use of Soundwave was disrespectful; and Shockwave as well for that matter.

Just so many missed opportunities replaced with explosions, eye candy and bad stories.

I can see the Dinobots looking cool but being misused story wise in this 4th installment.

Last edited:
People were excited to see the trailer when I seen the winter soldier...I guess no matter how underdeveloped the story is, the general public only care for the action and cgi explosions

Sounds simple enough, make us care about the robots = the movie will be good. Continue to give then no character = same ole garbage.

The cartoon movie is better then all of the live movies. And the thing I will never get is why they never used the transformer sound effect from the cartoon. The did it once in the first movie and after that, it's just clang, clang, clang, clang.

Please tell me your lying..

Well it's confirmed, Galvatron is "man-made" Transformer. Optimus and the gang will also battle man-made transformers named "Avatrons." Or something like that. Well the plot was cooler in Transformers Prime, if any of you watched that.

The next sequence began with Optimus Prime doing battle with Galvatron on an open stretch of road, with Cade, Tessa and Shane at their feet trying not to get squashed by the giant robots. It’s revealed that Galvatron is actually a remote-controlled Transformer (being manipulated from a control room by Stanley Tucci’s character and a random guy) who was presumably created so that humans would have a weapon against a future alien invasion.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Tran...e-Brings-Dinosaurs-Explosions-More-42240.html

^- if that's the Trax, I believe it's a Decepticon

Well actually never mind, must be thinking of a different car lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom