***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

I think i read the script a while back, Hot Rod is supposedly an F430, Soundwave uses his frequencies to revive Megatron, Ultra Magnus is amoung the nextAutobots. Whatever it will be I'm sure its gonna be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2 or 3 months I heard there was gonna be a Transformers 2..[/color]

LATE !

i mean damn, i didn't know about it either, why is it that yall bash on someone dat doesn't know!!?!??!?

Agreed......So why didn't you make a thread about it 2-3 months ago so someone wouldn't be LATE about it and so you wouldn't say LATE to someone else. A big shot who knows everything ahead of time geeez!!!

smh.gif
pull your skirts up and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I am pretty sure that screen image of grimlock is not real,seems to me that is from the japanese G1 ps2 game.

jazz is coming back,it is already been spoiled.plus the solstice has been seen on set and trailer.

it appears prowl as well will make his appearance(yes!) where he will start out in china I assume gathering intel and meeting up with the rest of the autobots down the road.he was 2nd in command after Prime afterall.

I hate Bay,but Cullen saved the film for me and made me forget for about 2-3 hours he ruined my childhood.

Ultra Magnus was second in command, not Prowl...I dont think Rodimus Prime will be a ferraril..If anything, count on him being a Corvette

Angel

Magnus was introduced much later after Prowl.He was among the first G1 bots to crash land in the Ark I on earth.Read his tech specs as well.2nd in commandboss. He was recently demoted in the IDW run of comics though by Prime.

Transformers 2 just started filming tonite in my town...Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. They are shooting on the grounds that once housed the major manufacturerBethlehem Steel. Those huge stacks in the set pictures a couple pages back are from the set...and this background/setting is the main reason they decided toshoot here. The word we have heard is that they are shooting the opening scene here. This scene is going to be set in a Chinese town/industrial area, andbasically it's going to replicate a huge war scene. They were looking to cast Asian extras, preferably with a military background. Other things I heard isthat there will be major explosions, and some major military aircraft...specifically black hawks. I'll be back with any updates.

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Here's the clip I was talking about...it's got Lazerbeak, Bumblebee (VW), Grimlock, another 1 or two that I don't know the names of....

Here it be...

interesting but weird video.........

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Here's the clip I was talking about...it's got Lazerbeak, Bumblebee (VW), Grimlock, another 1 or two that I don't know the names of....

Here it be...

Fanmade, but cool.

i don't think those were fanmade...it says they were teasers released by the marketing team.

Well what he said, last night on the MTV movie awards was true! They did begin shooting transformers 2 in Bethlehem, PA this evening. They are using theBethlehem Steel Mill which has been unoccupied since 1985 and is now a Historic Museum. I have many pictures but I will only show the right to the point pics.If you want to see more PM me. It was hard to get close they had security at every angle and they closed entire streets. The scene that was shot tonight was aMilitary scene that takes place somewhere in Asia. Since it was a Military scene only Tyrece was there
indifferent.gif
No Megan Fox
ohwell.gif

Now on with the pics

First is the old ferniest from the steel mill which is rumored that the top of the ferniest transforms into a transformer? Like I said, Rumor

Next is the Helicopter chase scene I'm guessing? Don't know what kind of helicopters they were but they were definitely Military, Loud and Fast. And Icant show it but there was at least 10 Helicopters in the air at the same time.

Next is the neon signs all over the steel mill. Don't know what they say

A pic of the one of 10 million notices and license's and permits all round the mill

And finally where the crew was eating at...?

It looks crazy and I cant wait for part 2!

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Next is the neon signs all over the steel mill. Don't know what they say or if they some how are the Decepticons Language?

Dude, that's Chinese.

I thought it was but I didn't want to offend anyone if I was wrong and that decepticon language was a joke. Be serious!

Back
Top Bottom