Transferring Colleges

North Dakota? What's that? A state?

No but for real, I'd be wanting to leave that place too.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I did it. Spent all my life in NYC and needed a diff experience. Stayed in the city for a year then transferred to a school in MD.
Transition was cool. Financial Aid process was the easy, and I even got them to give me more money. Depending on where you transferring to and from your credits may or may not transfer tho. Only half of mine did

Thats cuz u went from NYC to MD. What school in MD? Majority of credits in MD are easy to transfer, all mine did and I was able to continue to graduate ON TIME
Eastern Shore...home of the cows, trees, and where Perdue chickens are slaughtered
LOL yeah I went there did a 2 year sentence and got out. Transfered to Bowie State. It was better, 15min from DC, 30 min from B-more, Greeks, FOOTBALL, HBCU Band, and WINNING SPORTS TEAMS. All people could do @ Eastern Shore was smoke, drink, and have kids
smh.gif
smh.gif
LOL. My friend go to Bowie (shes a jr)...but the only thing I find ya'll have better is the Greeks (even tho all the frats r poppin at UMES now). I'm not too big on school football (nyc thing), but hey I love it and manage to maintain a 3.4 as an Accounting major. And I don't want to be ANYWHERE near B-more. DC/PG is cool tho...lol
I feel ya on that one, Accounting is no joke so I know u doin the thing in Kiah Hall
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did the 2 year community college thing back home in cleveland ohio( actually it took my about 5 semesters to complete my associates degree
mad.gif
mad.gif
SHM at myself for slacking off my 1st semester). Then i transfered to my current school here in West Virginia to play basketball and enter theaccounting degree program at University of Charleston in WV. The one thing that i will tell you is to get your transcrips looked at by the counselor and makesure all of your credits will transfer over to the degree of your choice at the 4 year college/university.

Good luck

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

I did the 2 year community college thing back home in cleveland ohio( actually it took my about 5 semesters to complete my associates degree
mad.gif
mad.gif
SHM at myself for slacking off my 1st semester). Then i transfered to my current school here in West Virginia to play basketball and enter the accounting degree program at University of Charleston in WV. The one thing that i will tell you is to get your transcrips looked at by the counselor and make sure all of your credits will transfer over to the degree of your choice at the 4 year college/university.

Good luck
word, thanks man. that's the most important thing, if there's a lot of credits that i can't transfer, i'm not gonna mess with it.

What school? I work at one of the state universities and am familiar with some of their transfer rules.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

What school? I work at one of the state universities and am familiar with some of their transfer rules.
metro state university.

maybe u of m, but it's pretty expensive.

I work at Metro, small world
laugh.gif
95% of our student body are transfer students, we accept a lot of credits. Assuming you're at a real university
laugh.gif
ithas to be accredited, of course it depends on what program you're in now.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I work at Metro, small world
laugh.gif
95% of our student body are transfer students, we accept a lot of credits. Assuming you're at a real university
laugh.gif
it has to be accredited, of course it depends on what program you're in now.
i go to north dakota state university now, it's accredited yes. in the accounting program.

oh yeah shouldn't be a problem. The spring semester just started so its a busy time of year, but in a week or 2 you can could always contact one of ouradmissions counselors, or one of the college of managements academic advisors in the acct program. They're familiar with the neighboring states'schools and universities and what their programs are like. We also have transfer liasons and transcript evaluators in the registrars office that you can email.

I scan in documents, I see plenty of nd state u students. I'm assuming your acct program is similar to ours and as such most of the required classes wouldtransfer. Same would probably go for the majority of your general edu electives.

Not sure if we have tuition reciprocity for ND residents, I know we do for WI residents.

I think I'm trapped in the school I'm in. Private Christian university credits FTL.

Back
Top Bottom