Trade check gamma 11

Offer was ds taxi 12 plus 100 or ds fear iv plus a 100 for my ds gamma 11s, wat sounds more fair?

It all depends on WHAT YOU would value most. Just FYI taxis have seemed to be a lil more higher on the resell range vs fear IV. Depends where you look. I'd like me some taxis but that's just me. But as I said it's all about what you want. He could offer someone some laney 5s with $50 on top and the person would take it just because they would love some laneys

Th
It all depends on WHAT YOU would value most. Just FYI taxis have seemed to be a lil more higher on the resell range vs fear IV. Depends where you look. I'd like me some taxis but that's just me. But as I said it's all about what you want. He could offer someone some laney 5s with $50 on top and the person would take it just because they would love some laneys
thats very tru i deff like the taxis alot more then the 4s , i work at footlocker and i couldnt even get the taxis wen they came out so i got a bitter taste for em still lol,

I think the Taxis+$100 is the way to go, value wise. Taxis+$100 > Fears+$100 >/= Gammas IMO

Th
thats very tru i deff like the taxis alot more then the 4s , i work at footlocker and i couldnt even get the taxis wen they came out so i got a bitter taste for em still lol,
Well there you go lol. Then you could use the $100 towards the fear 4s fam. As always make sure they are legit and if you have questions just post the pics on the JB legit check before you buy. I'm patiently waiting for a restock on taxis lol. Was so sure it would happen ASG weekend but we see how that went. Pretty much nothing

Ye
DS taxis plus $100? Do it. Stick with the OG color way. Pretty fair deal.

Well there you go lol. Then you could use the $100 towards the fear 4s fam. As always make sure they are legit and if you have questions just post the pics on the JB legit check before you buy. I'm patiently waiting for a restock on taxis lol. Was so sure it would happen ASG weekend but we see how that went. Pretty much nothing

I think the Taxis+$100 is the way to go, value wise. Taxis+$100 > Fears+$100 >/= Gammas IMO
Th
thanks alot for the help guys here are some pics! Im sure they r real ! So lmk wat yall think! View media item 836194View media item 836196View media item 836197View media item 836198

I don't like either the taxis or the fears, but if I had to trade, I would go with the taxis. Just trade for something you really like. 

Last edited:
I've seen worse tongues. I've had a pair that was similar. What the red flag is for me is how shiny that black leather is..

View media item 836405
Here are mine from RD that I had for a couple hours.. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom