Tracy Morgan on Conan .... RECKLESS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Tracy a damn fool..

the H. Stern interviews are just insane....

I heard in one of his stand ups that people were leaving midway. I mean maybe he does have his moments but they are not as good as his interviews. I think Paul Mooney is the same. I seen him live and he almost did a 2.5 hour set and I left at 1.5 hours in. He was just not funny and most of it was just angry talking.

I heard in one of his stand ups that people were leaving midway. I mean maybe he does have his moments but they are not as good as his interviews. I think Paul Mooney is the same. I seen him live and he almost did a 2.5 hour set and I left at 1.5 hours in. He was just not funny and most of it was just angry talking.

The only semi serious interview I've seen this man do was on Opera when they had some of the past SNL cast on.

Dude is hilarious, just watched that WGN interview.....that woman was ready to go

The only semi serious interview I've seen this man do was on Opera when they had some of the past SNL cast on.

Dude is hilarious, just watched that WGN interview.....that woman was ready to go

Back
Top Bottom