Tracy Morgan on Conan .... RECKLESS

Quotables, there are far too many:
"I'm a climb Michelle... yeah she's like Mt. Kilimanjaro."

"I don't like to pull out... I'm like prison, if I'm coming, I'm coming in there" 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quotables, there are far too many:
"I'm a climb Michelle... yeah she's like Mt. Kilimanjaro."

"I don't like to pull out... I'm like prison, if I'm coming, I'm coming in there" 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

For reals! I remember the one when he was in and they had some girl ride the symbian and he was kept the rubber thing that was the vibrator. Said it was glistening from the wetness. Haha.

Tracy is the best at interviews but sucks at stand ups.
really?�if true, thats disappointing.� ive always wanted to go see this dude do standup.

��

I heard from some folks that seen him and even some of the callers called on Howard Stern and told him how much he sucked and wanted their money back. Some people are like that though. His material must not be that good. He seems like a more on the spot type comic.

This interview always gets me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And when he started yelling out old Bulls players, I was done.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

For reals! I remember the one when he was in and they had some girl ride the symbian and he was kept the rubber thing that was the vibrator. Said it was glistening from the wetness. Haha.

Tracy is the best at interviews but sucks at stand ups.
really?�if true, thats disappointing.� ive always wanted to go see this dude do standup.

��

I heard from some folks that seen him and even some of the callers called on Howard Stern and told him how much he sucked and wanted their money back. Some people are like that though. His material must not be that good. He seems like a more on the spot type comic.

This interview always gets me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And when he started yelling out old Bulls players, I was done.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom