Tracy Morgan on Conan .... RECKLESS

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like when he said "they came to Tracy Jordan, not Tracy Morgan" its true his stand up sucks. Cuz he's a funny character but not a good comedian.

I like when he said "they came to Tracy Jordan, not Tracy Morgan" its true his stand up sucks. Cuz he's a funny character but not a good comedian.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

This is the funniest interview I ever heard from this dude...

And I saw that interview last night and dude had me rollin..

bout to post this... #*%* had me rollin for days

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

This is the funniest interview I ever heard from this dude...

And I saw that interview last night and dude had me rollin..

bout to post this... #*%* had me rollin for days

hustle man has acted the same way on the conan o'brien show since the nbc days - google his old interview on the late night show

hustle man has acted the same way on the conan o'brien show since the nbc days - google his old interview on the late night show

"Ima hit Sunset... I got CASH... Somebody child out there need a tyco nightglow race track..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Ima hit Sunset... I got CASH... Somebody child out there need a tyco nightglow race track..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

The scary part is that even people on the cast of 30 rock cant tell when hes in character or not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Dude gets paid to play himself

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

The scary part is that even people on the cast of 30 rock cant tell when hes in character or not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Dude gets paid to play himself

one of the only reasons why i watched SNL when i was younger...brian fellows was a boss

one of the only reasons why i watched SNL when i was younger...brian fellows was a boss

Back
Top Bottom