Toy Story : Hawaiian Vacation

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Not trying to even be funny but why is Pixar trying to capitalize off of this franchise now.... I'm 22 now and was in 2nd grade when the OG toy story came out. I mean TS3 was cool (especially since I got to take my niece and nephew) but this is odd this almost like Disney doing Aladin 4 all the sudden

Stop lying, you must be a tween or younger.  Anybody who really did grow up with the Toy Story franchise would never say such blasphemy.

Fam I was born in 88 (not that I'm dumb old) but trust me I have no reason to lie.... I grew up on Toy Story even watched Buzz Lightyear of Star Command well into middle school... Some #%++ proves that hollywood today has no innovation... Dudes is doing toy story 4 and Indiana Jones 5
Hell even Tron 2 was a push imo... Now they talking bout doing a Matrix 4 &5 hollywood is lacking on ideas this is nothing like the late 90s and early 2000s where dudes didn't need to live off some old flick just to get greenlight for a film

/rant

how is this dude talking $#%@ about a PIXAR (even the most jaded film hipster love these guys) movie of all things? 
laugh.gif

son... shut up.
eyes.gif

Dang prop and to think I wished you happy bday yesterday smh lol 
 Dudes in this thread acting like they work for Pixar. Whats even crazier is most of yall wont go see it cause your too old to actually but a tix to pay to see Cars 2.... All I been saying is why capitalize on this franchise AGAIN now? TS3 was a nice throwback for many adults to have something for them n their kids to watch together in excitement. This on the other hand is OD. Toy story has had its run why not come out with something new. Something original for todays generation, hell as someone started earlier The incredibles was dope why wouldnt they capitalize on something like that instead of potentially butchering something that so many of u obviously hold so near n dear to your hearts.

I'm gonna laugh my %%% off if this short sucks and lowers stock in this franchise just because so many of  cats are acting like this is the second coming of Christ..... Not to mention its just a short 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forgot to add 3k Post on NT I feel eve more accomplished 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Not trying to even be funny but why is Pixar trying to capitalize off of this franchise now.... I'm 22 now and was in 2nd grade when the OG toy story came out. I mean TS3 was cool (especially since I got to take my niece and nephew) but this is odd this almost like Disney doing Aladin 4 all the sudden

Stop lying, you must be a tween or younger.  Anybody who really did grow up with the Toy Story franchise would never say such blasphemy.

Fam I was born in 88 (not that I'm dumb old) but trust me I have no reason to lie.... I grew up on Toy Story even watched Buzz Lightyear of Star Command well into middle school... Some #%++ proves that hollywood today has no innovation... Dudes is doing toy story 4 and Indiana Jones 5
Hell even Tron 2 was a push imo... Now they talking bout doing a Matrix 4 &5 hollywood is lacking on ideas this is nothing like the late 90s and early 2000s where dudes didn't need to live off some old flick just to get greenlight for a film

/rant

how is this dude talking $#%@ about a PIXAR (even the most jaded film hipster love these guys) movie of all things? 
laugh.gif

son... shut up.
eyes.gif

Dudes in this thread acting like they work for Pixar. Whats even crazier is most of yall wont go see it cause your too old to actually but a tix to pay to see Cars 2.... All I been saying is why capitalize on this franchise AGAIN now? TS3 was a nice throwback for many adults to have something for them n their kids to watch together in excitement. This on the other hand is OD. Toy story has had its run why not come out with something new. Something original for todays generation, hell as someone started earlier The incredibles was dope why wouldnt they capitalize on something like that instead of potentially butchering something that so many of u obviously hold so near n dear to your hearts.

I'm gonna laugh my %%% off if this short sucks and lowers stock in this franchise just because so many of  cats are acting like this is the second coming of Christ..... Not to mention its just a short 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

I just watched part 3 last night. $#@$ was touching man. Andy going off to college leaving his homies back in the neighborhood. Real #@$%. Real situations.

roll.gif
@ Andy leaving his homies back in the neighborhood

Cars 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

I just watched part 3 last night. $#@$ was touching man. Andy going off to college leaving his homies back in the neighborhood. Real #@$%. Real situations.

roll.gif
@ Andy leaving his homies back in the neighborhood

Cars 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You're really blowing this out of proportion. First of all, it's a short... it's going to be hard to butcher and ruin an entire FRANCHISE over a few minute short. Secondly, it's Pixar, and even their worst efforts have still been quality work, so they'll probably do a good job. Third, of all companies to complain about originality and innovation, Pixar should be the last one to rant about. They've done two sequels, with another two on the way, Cars 2  and Monsters Inc. 2, every other movie has been original... so your arguments are really weak. One short is hardly the end of the world, why capitalize on Toy Story now? Maybe because they just released TS3 and it's far and away their most popular movie so why not have another film.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You're really blowing this out of proportion. First of all, it's a short... it's going to be hard to butcher and ruin an entire FRANCHISE over a few minute short. Secondly, it's Pixar, and even their worst efforts have still been quality work, so they'll probably do a good job. Third, of all companies to complain about originality and innovation, Pixar should be the last one to rant about. They've done two sequels, with another two on the way, Cars 2  and Monsters Inc. 2, every other movie has been original... so your arguments are really weak. One short is hardly the end of the world, why capitalize on Toy Story now? Maybe because they just released TS3 and it's far and away their most popular movie so why not have another film.

Back
Top Bottom