Toy Story : Hawaiian Vacation

cant-wait.jpg

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

sneakaprince wrote:
Not trying to even be funny but why is Pixar trying to capitalize off of this franchise now.... I'm 22 now and was in 2nd grade when the OG toy story came out. I mean TS3 was cool (especially since I got to take my niece and nephew) but this is odd this almost like Disney doing Aladin 4 all the sudden
Shut up. Toy Story is
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Nash wrote:
Cars 2 
indifferent.gif

Word, that first one sucked.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

sneakaprince wrote:
Not trying to even be funny but why is Pixar trying to capitalize off of this franchise now.... I'm 22 now and was in 2nd grade when the OG toy story came out. I mean TS3 was cool (especially since I got to take my niece and nephew) but this is odd this almost like Disney doing Aladin 4 all the sudden
Shut up. Toy Story is
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Nash wrote:
Cars 2 
indifferent.gif

Word, that first one sucked.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by zaydez

Toy Story
Release Date: November 22, 1995

Toy Story 2
Release Date: November 24, 1999

Toy Story 3
Release Date: June 12, 2010

3 movies in a 15 year span is nowhere near what you call "capitalizing". If anything, they've done a great job of protecting the legacy of their top franchise by releasing quality movies with a quality stories. And Pixar "shorts" are the perfect way to express the writers and artists creativity with what I imagine are hundreds/thousands of stories they've probably come up with over the past 15 years that were not feature film worthy.

You want to talk about "capitalizing" or beating a dead horse, just look at "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". Originally released February 11th with a "limited" one week release of a "director's cut" released two weeks later.
HUH? Do u read my OG post or just skim thru it
I asked why try to start capitalizing now. Most of the dudes like myself who grew up on this movie are well GROWN ups now.... Say what u want but I feel like they should've dropped more movies back when I was a kid. Prior to TS3 dropping last year I gave when i gave my niece and nephew toy story toys they hit me with the 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you're the only one complaining, though.
All us adults who grew up with TS love the franchise and could connect to the scene where Andy was letting go of his toys.

Toy Story

Toy Story 2

Toy Story 3

3 movies in a 15 year span is nowhere near what you call "capitalizing". If anything, they've done a great job of protecting the legacy of their top franchise by releasing quality movies with a quality stories. And Pixar "shorts" are the perfect way to express the writers and artists creativity with what I imagine are hundreds/thousands of stories they've probably come up with over the past 15 years that were not feature film worthy.

You want to talk about "capitalizing" or beating a dead horse, just look at "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". Originally released February 11th with a "limited" one week release of a "director's cut" released two weeks later.
I asked why try to start capitalizing now. Most of the dudes like myself who grew up on this movie are well GROWN ups now.... Say what u want but I feel like they should've dropped more movies back when I was a kid. Prior to TS3 dropping last year I gave when i gave my niece and nephew toy story toys they hit me with the 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you're the only one complaining, though.
All us adults who grew up with TS love the franchise and could connect to the scene where Andy was letting go of his toys.

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Stop lying, you must be a tween or younger.  Anybody who really did grow up with the Toy Story franchise would never say such blasphemy.

Fam I was born in 88 (not that I'm dumb old) but trust me I have no reason to lie.... I grew up on Toy Story even watched Buzz Lightyear of Star Command well into middle school... Some #%++ proves that hollywood today has no innovation... Dudes is doing toy story 4 and Indiana Jones 5
Hell even Tron 2 was a push imo... Now they talking bout doing a Matrix 4 &5 hollywood is lacking on ideas this is nothing like the late 90s and early 2000s where dudes didn't need to live off some old flick just to get greenlight for a film

/rant
I don't understand how Tron: Legacy was a push when the first Tron was released in 1982. People have been wanting a sequel to Tron for years. 

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Stop lying, you must be a tween or younger.  Anybody who really did grow up with the Toy Story franchise would never say such blasphemy.

Fam I was born in 88 (not that I'm dumb old) but trust me I have no reason to lie.... I grew up on Toy Story even watched Buzz Lightyear of Star Command well into middle school... Some #%++ proves that hollywood today has no innovation... Dudes is doing toy story 4 and Indiana Jones 5
Hell even Tron 2 was a push imo... Now they talking bout doing a Matrix 4 &5 hollywood is lacking on ideas this is nothing like the late 90s and early 2000s where dudes didn't need to live off some old flick just to get greenlight for a film

/rant
I don't understand how Tron: Legacy was a push when the first Tron was released in 1982. People have been wanting a sequel to Tron for years. 

Toy Story

Toy Story 2

Toy Story 3

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

new generation = new money

Toy Story

Toy Story 2

Toy Story 3

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

new generation = new money

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Why Cars 2 though. There needs to be a sequel to The Incredibles.
YES! I can't believe they just left the movie like that. They have to have something in the works man. As far as Cars 2, I have a feeling they can deliver something good with it. The first one wasn't that bad. What I'm really waiting for is Monsters Inc. 2 though.

YES! I can't believe they just left the movie like that. They have to have something in the works man. As far as Cars 2, I have a feeling they can deliver something good with it. The first one wasn't that bad. What I'm really waiting for is Monsters Inc. 2 though.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Not really a big fan of Cars...But it definitely had it's moments. I do regret missing the Pixar exhibit at the Oakland Museum this past year. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Not really a big fan of Cars...But it definitely had it's moments. I do regret missing the Pixar exhibit at the Oakland Museum this past year. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom