Toy Story : Hawaiian Vacation

Originally Posted by 916kid

cant-wait.jpg

Toy Story 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Not trying to even be funny but why is Pixar trying to capitalize off of this franchise now.... I'm 22 now and was in 2nd grade when the OG toy story came out. I mean TS3 was cool (especially since I got to take my niece and nephew) but this is odd this almost like Disney doing Aladin 4 all the sudden

Stop lying, you must be a tween or younger.  Anybody who really did grow up with the Toy Story franchise would never say such blasphemy.

Fam I was born in 88 (not that I'm dumb old) but trust me I have no reason to lie.... I grew up on Toy Story even watched Buzz Lightyear of Star Command well into middle school... Some #%++ proves that hollywood today has no innovation... Dudes is doing toy story 4 and Indiana Jones 5
Hell even Tron 2 was a push imo... Now they talking bout doing a Matrix 4 &5 hollywood is lacking on ideas this is nothing like the late 90s and early 2000s where dudes didn't need to live off some old flick just to get greenlight for a film

/rant

how is this dude talking $#%@ about a PIXAR (even the most jaded film hipster love these guys) movie of all things? 
laugh.gif

son... shut up.

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Not trying to even be funny but why is Pixar trying to capitalize off of this franchise now.... I'm 22 now and was in 2nd grade when the OG toy story came out. I mean TS3 was cool (especially since I got to take my niece and nephew) but this is odd this almost like Disney doing Aladin 4 all the sudden

Stop lying, you must be a tween or younger.  Anybody who really did grow up with the Toy Story franchise would never say such blasphemy.

Fam I was born in 88 (not that I'm dumb old) but trust me I have no reason to lie.... I grew up on Toy Story even watched Buzz Lightyear of Star Command well into middle school... Some #%++ proves that hollywood today has no innovation... Dudes is doing toy story 4 and Indiana Jones 5
Hell even Tron 2 was a push imo... Now they talking bout doing a Matrix 4 &5 hollywood is lacking on ideas this is nothing like the late 90s and early 2000s where dudes didn't need to live off some old flick just to get greenlight for a film

/rant

how is this dude talking $#%@ about a PIXAR (even the most jaded film hipster love these guys) movie of all things? 
laugh.gif

son... shut up.

No offense but whoever is talking "crap" about this must not have many younger loved ones around them much. Just sayin' I too grew up with Toy Story 1 & 2 and now that 3 is out and my 16 month 2 week 3 day old little handsome man watches it literally every day, I cannot wait for this. Something about Buzz (and the fact that a lot of Disney and Pixar movies are awesome) just makes the kids smile and I can enjoy watching the movies with my son, neice, and godchildren. Maybe I'm old or something but you can have all my J's if I can just always be here with my son watching this "franchise crap" being like ooooohhhhh...huuhhh...is that Buzz!!! BUZZ!!!!

I mean Disney is a machine and all, but the machine does deliver quality a majority of time. Shoot gimme the Blu-Ray of Mater's Tall Tales and Toy Story meets Pocahontas searching for Tarzan while the Lion King chases but we get away in our Cars. I'll never get too old for this...
smile.gif
Just sayin'

No offense but whoever is talking "crap" about this must not have many younger loved ones around them much. Just sayin' I too grew up with Toy Story 1 & 2 and now that 3 is out and my 16 month 2 week 3 day old little handsome man watches it literally every day, I cannot wait for this. Something about Buzz (and the fact that a lot of Disney and Pixar movies are awesome) just makes the kids smile and I can enjoy watching the movies with my son, neice, and godchildren. Maybe I'm old or something but you can have all my J's if I can just always be here with my son watching this "franchise crap" being like ooooohhhhh...huuhhh...is that Buzz!!! BUZZ!!!!

I mean Disney is a machine and all, but the machine does deliver quality a majority of time. Shoot gimme the Blu-Ray of Mater's Tall Tales and Toy Story meets Pocahontas searching for Tarzan while the Lion King chases but we get away in our Cars. I'll never get too old for this...
smile.gif
Just sayin'

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Why Cars 2 though. There needs to be a sequel to The Incredibles. The ending and whole story was epic, although bitten from Watchmen. Regardless, can't wait for this short.
incredibles came out way before watchmen unless you're referring to the comics
-cool pics btw, I was looking for better pics 

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Why Cars 2 though. There needs to be a sequel to The Incredibles. The ending and whole story was epic, although bitten from Watchmen. Regardless, can't wait for this short.
incredibles came out way before watchmen unless you're referring to the comics
-cool pics btw, I was looking for better pics 

Cars is possibly the only movie in the Pixar lineup aside from Finding Nemo that did not need a sequel at all.

Cars is possibly the only movie in the Pixar lineup aside from Finding Nemo that did not need a sequel at all.

I just don't see how they're making a cars 2.
cars was by far the the worst out of all the Pixar movies but I guess middle America is big on racing so it worked

I just don't see how they're making a cars 2.
cars was by far the the worst out of all the Pixar movies but I guess middle America is big on racing so it worked

Come to think about it I'm as old as Andy from Toy Story if not older

laugh.gif

i honestly never go the TS hype...
i've seen them all but really dont remember the second but i dont think it was some amazing movie i saw as a child like a lot of people do...

Come to think about it I'm as old as Andy from Toy Story if not older

laugh.gif

i honestly never go the TS hype...
i've seen them all but really dont remember the second but i dont think it was some amazing movie i saw as a child like a lot of people do...

Good move by Pixar 
pimp.gif
A short film is perfect. It won't mess up the mythology of the series, it will just be 5-10 minutes of lulz for us to get our fix 

Good move by Pixar 
pimp.gif
A short film is perfect. It won't mess up the mythology of the series, it will just be 5-10 minutes of lulz for us to get our fix 

Back
Top Bottom