Toy Story : Hawaiian Vacation

From the Pixar blog
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Friday, February 25, 2011[/h2] http://[h3]Toy Story: Hawaiian Vacation hi-res stills[/h3]Disney/Pixar just released these hi-res versions of the two stills from Toy Story: Hawaiian Vacation that appear in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly. Incredibly cool!

The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (EW) contains a first look at Pixar's upcoming Toy Story short, Hawaiian Vacation, in theatres with Cars 2 on June 24.

From the Pixar blog
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Friday, February 25, 2011[/h2] http://[h3]Toy Story: Hawaiian Vacation hi-res stills[/h3]Disney/Pixar just released these hi-res versions of the two stills from Toy Story: Hawaiian Vacation that appear in the current issue of Entertainment Weekly. Incredibly cool!

The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (EW) contains a first look at Pixar's upcoming Toy Story short, Hawaiian Vacation, in theatres with Cars 2 on June 24.

Not trying to even be funny but why is Pixar trying to capitalize off of this franchise now.... I'm 22 now and was in 2nd grade when the OG toy story came out. I mean TS3 was cool (especially since I got to take my niece and nephew) but this is odd this almost like Disney doing Aladin 4 all the sudden

Not trying to even be funny but why is Pixar trying to capitalize off of this franchise now.... I'm 22 now and was in 2nd grade when the OG toy story came out. I mean TS3 was cool (especially since I got to take my niece and nephew) but this is odd this almost like Disney doing Aladin 4 all the sudden

sneakaprince wrote:
Shut up. Toy Story is
pimp.gif

sneakaprince wrote:
Shut up. Toy Story is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Stop lying, you must be a tween or younger.  Anybody who really did grow up with the Toy Story franchise would never say such blasphemy.

Stop lying, you must be a tween or younger.  Anybody who really did grow up with the Toy Story franchise would never say such blasphemy.

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Fam I was born in 88 (not that I'm dumb old) but trust me I have no reason to lie.... I grew up on Toy Story even watched Buzz Lightyear of Star Command well into middle school... Some #%++ proves that hollywood today has no innovation... Dudes is doing toy story 4 and Indiana Jones 5
Hell even Tron 2 was a push imo... Now they talking bout doing a Matrix 4 &5 hollywood is lacking on ideas this is nothing like the late 90s and early 2000s where dudes didn't need to live off some old flick just to get greenlight for a film

/rant

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Fam I was born in 88 (not that I'm dumb old) but trust me I have no reason to lie.... I grew up on Toy Story even watched Buzz Lightyear of Star Command well into middle school... Some #%++ proves that hollywood today has no innovation... Dudes is doing toy story 4 and Indiana Jones 5
Hell even Tron 2 was a push imo... Now they talking bout doing a Matrix 4 &5 hollywood is lacking on ideas this is nothing like the late 90s and early 2000s where dudes didn't need to live off some old flick just to get greenlight for a film

/rant

Back
Top Bottom