Top Nike designer (Tinker Hatfield) can’t stand LeBron’s entourage

On some Hall and Oates Out of Touch status
laugh.gif

didn't we read something a while back where most players will not wear lebrons, but a lot of them wear kobes?

im not sure which line is doing better, or whether tinker is saying kobes is doing better because he works on them now, but i guess we'd have to look at the sales numbers to see.

didn't we read something a while back where most players will not wear lebrons, but a lot of them wear kobes?

im not sure which line is doing better, or whether tinker is saying kobes is doing better because he works on them now, but i guess we'd have to look at the sales numbers to see.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

So what who cares...tell tinker to stay with the whack Jordan brand and make poor quality shoes. With The Lebron Line we are getting PREMIUM quality.

laugh.gif

SIT YO $#@ DOWN

Originally Posted by Gottips3

So what who cares...tell tinker to stay with the whack Jordan brand and make poor quality shoes. With The Lebron Line we are getting PREMIUM quality.

laugh.gif

SIT YO $#@ DOWN

i dont care how big a lakers fan/lebron hater you are if u think kobes nike shoes are better than lebrons u are blind

i dont care how big a lakers fan/lebron hater you are if u think kobes nike shoes are better than lebrons u are blind

i think this article is kinda bogus....i'm willing to bet the latest model lebrons are selling better than the previous models tinker designed.

i think this article is kinda bogus....i'm willing to bet the latest model lebrons are selling better than the previous models tinker designed.

You guys goin waaaay too hard on the kid
laugh.gif

He aint lying about the quality tho, quality wise today : Lebrons 8s > Jordan Brand kicks.

I dont agree with Tinker saying Jordan Brand is more exciting than Lebrons at this point in time.

You guys goin waaaay too hard on the kid
laugh.gif

He aint lying about the quality tho, quality wise today : Lebrons 8s > Jordan Brand kicks.

I dont agree with Tinker saying Jordan Brand is more exciting than Lebrons at this point in time.

You can't really say which are better between Kobe's and Lebron's because both shoes are made for two type of players...

...One wants shoes that comfortable, responsive and lightweight while the other wants ones that are like Timberlands.

You can't really say which are better between Kobe's and Lebron's because both shoes are made for two type of players...

...One wants shoes that comfortable, responsive and lightweight while the other wants ones that are like Timberlands.

Originally Posted by presequel

pretty much.. not a lot of players are built like lebron... but more so kobe shoes can will be comfy to a lot of pg/sg... but who else wears cp3 or melo shoes?

Originally Posted by presequel

pretty much.. not a lot of players are built like lebron... but more so kobe shoes can will be comfy to a lot of pg/sg... but who else wears cp3 or melo shoes?

Back
Top Bottom