Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

I think he tried to Holla at a girl as he was leaving the doctors house and she probably snitched his *** out.

On the side-note, thank God acid attacks aren't common over here. Being under the threat of someone dumping that on my face alone would keep me away from that life over there.

Facts. Made me uneasy when I learned that wasn’t just fiction and that dudes over there were really giving it up like that.

Then I was talking to a friend over there once and she hit me with the “you lot live under the constant threat of gun violence and you’re worried about acid?” :lol:

Her British accent made it a bit more palatable… but damn, she was right :lol:

Dont Speak This Evil On Mandem Bruv.

Sully and Dushane not going out like that. Can’t be. Dushane looked out for Sully more times than he cares to admit, and Sully knows them mans are brothers.

Sully really just shaken up because he had to do Dris in like that. Probably not expecting your childhood friend to do you that dirty. Dude has no trust for anyone at this point.

My prediction is that they’re going to get on the same page during the next season, run up the bag crazy, and then Aaron and Step gonna catch them slippin and do them dirty.

Wrapped up both seasons a few days ago, it was mad. It sucks S2 was short, but that was during Covid so it makes sense. I kind of forgot they shot it in 2020, but then I realized a lot of the scenes mad smaller shooting, 1 - 3 people max, and in some cases they were spread apart EX: Dushane and Sully / Coffee Shop.

I really hate how Jaime character took a back seat in Season 2, because in Season 1 he ran the roads. When Jaime try to broker a deal with the Spanish fed I knew it was wrap. His ego sealed his fate. I'm screaming, "yoooo wtf blud, you madd for this". They really built up these side story lines (Scottish Arms Dealer), just to cut them off mad quick.

I didn't think it was gonna be Sully to do Jaime in. When the door rang, I thought it was gonna be one of the youts. Seeing Sully makes sense, but it's ****ed up. I thought they were pumping him up for a prime Season 3, but I guess not. Hopefully this all played out in Sully heads (dude has nightmares of death/killing) and the reality is he went or thought about it but back down.

It's not over for Jaime.

But aint they get into a fight and mandem had to seperate them? There goes the social distancing. :lol:

Surprised they had a club scene also. Def didnt think they would do that with covid and all.

Sully gonna off Dushane. And just when Sully thinking about he about to escape *BLAM!* Jamie's brother puts one in the dome. The end

There were certain points where I couldn't ignore how silly the accent sounds :lol:. Like the confrontation with Sully and Dushane. When Dushane was like 'you're not doing it. You said you're not doing it! **** off' I was rolling :lol:. Made me think of the manager from flight of the conchords

There were certain points where I couldn't ignore how silly the accent sounds :lol:. Like the confrontation with Sully and Dushane. When Dushane was like 'you're not doing it. You said you're not doing it! **** off' I was rolling :lol:. Made me think of the manager from flight of the conchords

Not even kidding when so say this, but that’s really how Brits sound when they argue. It’s the most proper curse words you’ll ever hear. I witnessed my old shorty argue with her best friend in the back of a black cab. I felt so out of place because their words sound like Queen Elizabeth herself was speaking them, but these broads were going AT It :lol:

I was just there leaning against the window, not sure who’s side to take, like
1648767372582.gif

We’re gonna have to take “say nothing” from them on the low :lol:

Personally ive replaced wtf with ffs in my personal vocab. Not from Top Boy, but from People Just Do Nothing. Its a British show also, its dry humor like The Office, show is funny as hell. Mad they took it off Netflix though.

Back
Top Bottom