TOP 10 WORST VIDEO GAME CONSOLES (VIDEO) Vol. I didn't know that existed in this decade

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

IMG_0355.jpg

Had this one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Tiger handheld games

GOOD TIMES SMH *MEMORY LANE*

CD-i, or Compact Disc Interactive, is the name of an interactive multimedia CD player developed and marketed by Royal Philips Electronics N.V.. Though not originally marketed as a game console, it is infamous for being one of the biggest commercial failures in video game history. CD-i also refers to the multimedia Compact Disc standard used by the CD-i console, also known as Green Book, which was co-developed by Philips and Sony in 1986 (not to be confused with MMCD, the pre-DVD format also co-developed by Philips and Sony). The first Philips CD-i player, released in 1991 and initially priced around USD$1000[sup][2][/sup], is capable of playing interactive CD-i discs, Audio CDs, CD+G (CD+Graphics), Karaoke CDs, and Video CDs (VCDs), though the last requires an optional "Digital Video Card" to provide MPEG-1 decoding.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I thought Tiger woulda been caking from all they money they made in the 90's.

But Hasbro snatched up the company and never really did anything with it.
embarassed.gif

Remember these things?
NintendoG&W-OctopusWS.jpg

GarageSale_1246240817_24106.jpg

SegaNomad.jpg

sega_happy_meal_toys.jpg

mario-paint-super-nintendo.jpg

The pico with the interactive books you could watch and play with on the tv !!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pico.jpg

gamewatch.jpg

nintendo_mini_lcd_game.jpg

2i8k7r8.jpg

I thought I was the $#& when I had my Nintendo watch.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll be the first to say it...Ipod Touch & Iphone has some of the WORST games I have EVER played in my life.

It has to fit in there as one of the worst gaming options ever available. All you can really do is tilt your phone to play.

WT#?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here. Let me upgrade the super-tilting abilities your iPhone game experience.
laugh.gif

ip-sw-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom