Top 10 Ugliest Kicks Of The Past 20 Years

Originally Posted by Executive76

So they put the XIX and XVII on there over the XV
roll.gif

I'M SAYIN'!
roll.gif
smh.gif

i have to strongly disagree with the foams being anywhere close to that list, especially the eggplants...

wow the person who made that list should not be giving his pov for kicks since he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. Also
laugh.gif
on the Kobes...Iremember going to my ex gf house and she had a guy over and I saw them for the first time
roll.gif
roll.gif
me and my friend were laughing so hard...we justgrabbed a bag of Doritos and left.

[h2]#1 - Adidas Kobe II[/h2]
Is it a pillow? Kickboxing shoe? Futuristic car model? Does an old woman live inside? Do they keep your feet warm in extreme conditions?

I'll admit... Those shoes were all out... When they dropped my girl at the time bought me a pair and I quickly returned them withouthesitation. She tried to impress me but I was not impressed. Thankful, yes... Impressed, no...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Executive76 wrote:
roll.gif

I'M SAYIN'!
roll.gif
smh.gif

Seriously. I actually like the XV, but I understand why people don't like it. They are definitely an acquired taste. But that list is pretty bad.Foamposite's though
smh.gif
. They should of put those damn Air Yeezy's on their (those things look like some damn DBZ boots though). Those Kobe'showever are horrible and I can agree with at least that ranking.

I'll never understand the hate the XV's get...I've always loved that design.

Whoever put the Penny Foams on there should be kidnapped and t*******.

Foamposites definitely don't belong there.

Most of the other shoes are pretty ugly but I can think of a lot uglier.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I'll never understand the hate the XV's get...I've always loved that design.

Whoever put the Penny Foams on there should be kidnapped and t*******.

QFT i never understood why people hate on the 15's soooo much then like 18's
sick.gif
i kinda dig 19's though. I agree with this list if they take outAir Pressure and Foams

i love the kobe II's....i don't know what everybody is talking about....
ohwell.gif

XV should be up there in replace of the XVIII.

I'd throw the XX's up there as well.

there are alot more kicks uglier than those (and in the last 20 years???!!, really, that's the worst they come up with?)
smh.gif

omfg_abe_simpson_in_and_out.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Foams don't belong.

I don't like any of the other shoes he listed, either... even though I still have (and wear) a pair of the KOBETWO.
laugh.gif

I'd definitely have to have the Spiz'ike, Dub Zero, or Olympia on my list.
Executive76:
roll.gif
Where do you see the XVIIs?

And...

XV > XVIII

XV > XIX

Cosign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Sharkley's and Foams on the list ??
2 me they are fugly i swear every lil hypebeast have these in my school i hate living in the dmv area some times hype just kills everything

Sharkley's I'll give you... but All Foams for the most part are crack around here, hybeast and no hypebeast around here...

trust me if you live in the NOVA area hype kills everything just like nike boots, sb dunks, and sb blazer

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Sharkley's and Foams on the list ??
2 me they are fugly i swear every lil hypebeast have these in my school i hate living in the dmv area some times hype just kills everything

Sharkley's I'll give you... but All Foams for the most part are crack around here, hybeast and no hypebeast around here...

trust me if you live in the NOVA area hype kills everything just like nike boots, sb dunks, and sb blazer

Oh, well I'm never out in NOVA, I'm always in Da City or in MD...

Back
Top Bottom