Top 10 Cities with the most break-ins Vol. Texas ain't safe!

My poor city sittin at #2 :smh: Sucks because it really is an amazing city contrary to the crime stats.

Kinda surprised Texas is so popular... I'd be scared as **** to rob a house in Texas :lol:

nerd.gif

Police bust 'Get Money Boys' in home invasion robberies
mean.gif
mean.gif

Whoa I didn't think the numbers would be so high

I guess I had too much confidence in people

:smh:

Whoa I didn't think the numbers would be so high
I guess I had too much confidence in people
mean.gif
as far as Dallas when its comes to home robberies they are garbage

when my house was broken into they stole about 7 pair of jordans some electronics and other stuff

they dusted for prints and everything but after that we didnt hear much of it

and on top of that when your stuff is stole 9 times out of ten your not seeing that stuff again

but it seems as if you would have to kill or take justice in your own hands for the police to do 

their damn job 
mean.gif

recently in the same complex  where they broke into our home (we moved out)

someone else got robbed in the exact same building as us just upstairs and now the apartment is putting a fence

around it 

I was like damn it took all that it took people saying how they were going to leave for you to finally do

something about it

Last edited:
damb my city just had to be #1 :smh:, I wonder what areas were the most burglarized

also surprised to see Phoenix up there too

Sort of surprised by this, but I don't kick in it the majority of southwest and north Houston anyway. I have heard of a rise in [attempted] break-ins in Pearland. I think the criminals have realized that rich neighborhoods probably have more assets :smile:eek :wow: shocking)

Upon clicking the thread, I knew my city would be in at least the top 3. Not surprised at the #1 spot though, in my line of work, I literally hear about it all the time. Apparently it's the new "come up" according to some of the guys I've dealt with at work.

The reason houston is ichi is because of the burbs(sugar land, Katy,peatland etc) all these new sub divisions that are built everyday( I live in sugar land now but lived in alief most my life after moving from sf) I lived on beech nut across from spice lane never got robbed(htown knows), lived on bisonnet and kirkwood never got robbed...been fortunate but so many people are moving here for jobs and don't know the city too and that's a factor plus dumb houston isms leave **** on their car in broad day light and parts like bellaire, meyerland, downtown/medical center are quick licks because of freeway access so I can htown being ichi but its not that bad...the worlds a ghetto

I knew my city would be top 5. I guess being second is better than first? :/ Them bangers setting a stolen car on fire in front of the garage and the subsequent damage, along with me running out and turning the hose on like a damn fireman in chanclas pissed me off more than a burglary would though...
:smh: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom