Too Short, in XXL column, gives boys advice to 'turn girls out'

Well I mean....its Too Short. Are we really surprised? Doesn't make what he said right, don't get me wrong but this is the last dude people should be asking for parental advice lol. They should've just scrapped the article/interview or at least leave out that last portion.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Well I mean....its Too Short. Are we really surprised? Doesn't make what he said right, don't get me wrong but this is the last dude people should be asking for parental advice lol. They should've just scrapped the article/interview or at least leave out that last portion.
Exactly. Would any of you bring your kids to too short on dating advise and expect anything other than this? 
roll.gif

I guess you all miss the whole point really. What he is saying is 90% of these girls like to be or want to be turn out be 99% of the guys out here is weak and simping. Scared to put their junk in a girl mouth and tell her to be quiet.lol

Basically quit simping on these girls putting them on a golden horse as in the case of the dude here who was handing out valentines cares to random girls.

He's wildin for that.
It's one thing to have sexually explicit lyrics in a song.  But to be in a interview and specifically give directions to a young age group about how to go smack into the {()} That's a whole different level.  

"There’s a general area down there, a little spot that girls have that feels really good to them. Don’t kiss them down there yet, that’s later in life. But this is what you do. You push her up against the wall or pull her up against you while you lean on the wall and you take your finger and put a little spit on it and you stick your finger in her underwear and you rub it on there and watch what happens. It’s like magic. You gotta find her spot, they all have a different one, but it’s somewhere in there. Just go for it. When you feel like it becomes a little more moist that’s when you know you’re doing it right.

I think he might be mentally challenged, how a grown man actually how a grown grandpa gonna let that come out his mouth

roll.gif
roll.gif
 That's awful.
RIP to the lives of any young  (probably black) person that tries this and gets hit with a case
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

"There’s a general area down there, a little spot that girls have that feels really good to them. Don’t kiss them down there yet, that’s later in life. But this is what you do. You push her up against the wall or pull her up against you while you lean on the wall and you take your finger and put a little spit on it and you stick your finger in her underwear and you rub it on there and watch what happens. It’s like magic. You gotta find her spot, they all have a different one, but it’s somewhere in there. Just go for it. When you feel like it becomes a little more moist that’s when you know you’re doing it right.

that middle school needs to hire him full-time to teach sex ed.

some of you cupcakin captain save em lil dudes could learn a thing or two from the OG $hort dawg
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom