Tom Brady On Anthony Smith (NFL Live)

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

so far from the truth.. have you not realized what this post is about? Brady is talking right now.. he was talking last week, and the week before that.. he was talking DURING the game this week. He's a **** talker like everybody else, take him off the pedestal already chief.
lol.

youre a hoot.

i'm not a pats fan or anything, but i would like to see them go undefeated. it's a remarkable feat that they continuously win. they gotta be good if they're gonna win so much. and well, when you win, you get bragging rights. he can talk as much **** as he wants until they lose. i don't see anything wrong with it.

and yes, this thread is about tom brady talking. he talked DURING the game because he can; because he laid them out on their#%@%*+ when one of their guys GUARANTEED victory. fighting words with words right?

but you're the one who came in here and says that he should get hurt because of his talking. does that not sound absolutely ridiculous? these are adults. now that's being a poor sport. i figure if someone is talking smack, you go out on the field and outplay the guy so you get the W. not deck them on their++%% because you're getting killed. which is a lame excuse to hurt someone to begin with
laugh.gif

You guys take EVERYTHING out of context.. the guy I posted that statement to (which you quoted me for and had a good laugh at) was saying that Tom Brady does all his talking with his play... Which is idiotic because the post was about him talking WITH HIS MOUTH.

And no, the quarterback does not get to run his mouth in the face of the defense, no matter what. If an opposing team's quarterback did that to your team, you'd be calling for his head also. Don't paint me to be the bad guy here because you think you caught me on something, and how about picking a team and rooting for them instead of rooting to "witness history", that's the corniest thing I've ever heard. Real sports fans (people who actually have a team and stand by them - meaning, not you) don't want to witness any "history" unless it's made by their team, especially teams that you play a lot (which is everybody in the NFL). Go find a post dealing with your own squad if you have one and quit trying to hop on the "calling me out" bandwagon too.
craftsy, WOW, your worse then peyton manning at a family reunion talking about how much he hates Tom Brady. Tom cant hear you and doesnt care. Get over it, your team is mediocre garbage compared to the greatest team to ever touch a football field. The steelers were only worth a damn 30- 35 years ago, noone cares anymore. Big Ben aint taking you guys no where this year...

and for that comment about getting to run his mouth, you say a quarterback doesnt get to do that,but didnt i just watch a game where Brady was standing on the defensive side of the ball in not 1 but 2 of the steelers faces and they did exactly what to show how tough they are? How "Hard" that defense is, because your right if manning did that to my defense we would be all over that jabroni, steelers defense is just a bunch of lil girls...

welcome to the ignore list.

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

so far from the truth.. have you not realized what this post is about? Brady is talking right now.. he was talking last week, and the week before that.. he was talking DURING the game this week. He's a **** talker like everybody else, take him off the pedestal already chief.
lol.

youre a hoot.

i'm not a pats fan or anything, but i would like to see them go undefeated. it's a remarkable feat that they continuously win. they gotta be good if they're gonna win so much. and well, when you win, you get bragging rights. he can talk as much **** as he wants until they lose. i don't see anything wrong with it.

and yes, this thread is about tom brady talking. he talked DURING the game because he can; because he laid them out on their#%@%*+ when one of their guys GUARANTEED victory. fighting words with words right?

but you're the one who came in here and says that he should get hurt because of his talking. does that not sound absolutely ridiculous? these are adults. now that's being a poor sport. i figure if someone is talking smack, you go out on the field and outplay the guy so you get the W. not deck them on their++%% because you're getting killed. which is a lame excuse to hurt someone to begin with
laugh.gif

You guys take EVERYTHING out of context.. the guy I posted that statement to (which you quoted me for and had a good laugh at) was saying that Tom Brady does all his talking with his play... Which is idiotic because the post was about him talking WITH HIS MOUTH.

And no, the quarterback does not get to run his mouth in the face of the defense, no matter what. If an opposing team's quarterback did that to your team, you'd be calling for his head also. Don't paint me to be the bad guy here because you think you caught me on something, and how about picking a team and rooting for them instead of rooting to "witness history", that's the corniest thing I've ever heard. Real sports fans (people who actually have a team and stand by them - meaning, not you) don't want to witness any "history" unless it's made by their team, especially teams that you play a lot (which is everybody in the NFL). Go find a post dealing with your own squad if you have one and quit trying to hop on the "calling me out" bandwagon too.
craftsy, WOW, your worse then peyton manning at a family reunion talking about how much he hates Tom Brady. Tom cant hear you and doesnt care. Get over it, your team is mediocre garbage compared to the greatest team to ever touch a football field. The steelers were only worth a damn 30- 35 years ago, noone cares anymore. Big Ben aint taking you guys no where this year...

and for that comment about getting to run his mouth, you say a quarterback doesnt get to do that,but didnt i just watch a game where Brady was standing on the defensive side of the ball in not 1 but 2 of the steelers faces and they did exactly what to show how tough they are? How "Hard" that defense is, because your right if manning did that to my defense we would be all over that jabroni, steelers defense is just a bunch of lil girls...

welcome to the ignore list.

welcome to the wow your hurting my feelings list.
Glad to see I have that effect on you and Chester Mcfloppy...

Back
Top Bottom