Tom Brady On Anthony Smith (NFL Live)

Originally Posted by franchise3

Something tells me Brady wasn't saying the same things to James as he was to Anthony...
See what I mean? Who says this kinda stuff?
laugh.gif

Lawry's.
eyes.gif

Patriots won. Steelers lost.

Life goes on.
laugh.gif

3 straight replies directed at me and life goes on? Again... the audacity some of you have, it amazes me...

Just sick of your petty rants in every Patriots related thread, that's all.
Sorry - i'll get down on my hands and knees and praise them as the greatest thing to ever happen to sports (like everyone in NE thinks we shouldall be doing, and half the morons on TV actually are doing) next week.. i promise.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Sorry - i'll get down on my hands and knees and praise them as the greatest thing to ever happen to sports (like everyone in NE thinks we should all be doing, and half the morons on TV actually are doing) next week.. i promise.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Nobody's asking you too.

What some people are sick of, is, it's just a game. Patriots won. Steelers lost. We move forward.

All the while you're in threads talking about what Brady might/might not be saying to Steelers players.

Breathe.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I think someone takes him out before the season ends.

Disney sports edited the hell out of what Anthony Smith said. He never guaranteed a win. He said "My team will win". What is he supposed to say theNFL Patriots are going to win.

Sorry - i'll get down on my hands and knees and praise them as the greatest thing to ever happen to sports (like everyone in NE thinks we should all be doing, and half the morons on TV actually are doing) next week.. i promise.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Nobody's asking you too.

What some people are sick of, is, it's just a game. Patriots won. Steelers lost. We move forward.

All the while you're in threads talking about what Brady might/might not be saying to Steelers players.

Breathe.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't even reference the steelers game - that's what you're not getting. I'm talking about the Pats in general, and I always have..it's got nothing to do with my own team, I've conceded time and time again that they're better than us this year, I didn't need a beatdownyesterday to prove that... I simply hate the Pats and am tired of them getting the rub-down from every person in the media, and half the people on the messageboards.. They can do no wrong in some people's eyes, but i've watched them be poor sports and cheaters now for too damn long. Brady isn't thegolden boy, he's a pompous !$%%*$$ who whines to the officials the SECOND things don't go his way... Belichick has been proven a cheater already,don't even have to go there... he spits in the face of the game with his antics, and the entire team takes on that attidue of being above the integrity ofthe game.. above the rest of the league in some way.

Anybody who can't see those things is either a NE fan with blinders on, or a complete media %$!@@ who eats up everything they hear about this team. I'm not "salty" because my team lost, or because my team isn't as talented as the Pats right now.. I'm just salty that people can'tsee through this BS they throw out there for us in the media, and the way the pats play it all up. I would honestly be embarassed for my team if they pulledsome of the stuff the pats have. But whatever - you guys call it what you want, because you will anyways. Nobody can possibly have a legit argument on hereif it wasn't first said by somebody on espn or foxsports...we're all just a bunch of crazies... all just salty. Whatever.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Nobody's asking you too.

Breathe.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't even reference the steelers game - that's what you're not getting. I'm talking about the Pats in general, and I always have.. it's got nothing to do with my own team, I've conceded time and time again that they're better than us this year, I didn't need a beatdown yesterday to prove that... I simply hate the Pats and am tired of them getting the rub-down from every person in the media, and half the people on the message boards.. They can do no wrong in some people's eyes, but i've watched them be poor sports and cheaters now for too damn long. Brady isn't the golden boy, he's a pompous !$%%*$$ who whines to the officials the SECOND things don't go his way... Belichick has been proven a cheater already, don't even have to go there... he spits in the face of the game with his antics, and the entire team takes on that attidue of being above the integrity of the game.. above the rest of the league in some way.

Anybody who can't see those things is either a NE fan with blinders on, or a complete media %$!@@ who eats up everything they hear about this team. I'm not "salty" because my team lost, or because my team isn't as talented as the Pats right now.. I'm just salty that people can't see through this BS they throw out there for us in the media, and the way the pats play it all up. I would honestly be embarassed for my team if they pulled some of the stuff the pats have. But whatever - you guys call it what you want, because you will anyways. Nobody can possibly have a legit argument on here if it wasn't first said by somebody on espn or foxsports...we're all just a bunch of crazies... all just salty. Whatever.
in another universe, life would be fair...but sadly for you and your steelers, this is not it......

so far from the truth.. have you not realized what this post is about? Brady is talking right now.. he was talking last week, and the week before that.. he was talking DURING the game this week. He's a **** talker like everybody else, take him off the pedestal already chief.
lol.

youre a hoot.

i'm not a pats fan or anything, but i would like to see them go undefeated. it's a remarkable feat that they continuously win. they gotta be good ifthey're gonna win so much. and well, when you win, you get bragging rights. he can talk as much **** as he wants until they lose. i don't seeanything wrong with it.

and yes, this thread is about tom brady talking. he talked DURING the game because he can; because he laid them out on their#%@%*+ when one of their guysGUARANTEED victory. fighting words with words right?

but you're the one who came in here and says that he should get hurt because of his talking. does that not sound absolutely ridiculous? these are adults. now that's being a poor sport. i figure if someone is talking smack, you go out on the field and outplay the guy so you get the W. not deck them ontheir++%% because you're getting killed. which is a lame excuse to hurt someone to begin with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

so far from the truth.. have you not realized what this post is about? Brady is talking right now.. he was talking last week, and the week before that.. he was talking DURING the game this week. He's a **** talker like everybody else, take him off the pedestal already chief.
lol.

youre a hoot.

i'm not a pats fan or anything, but i would like to see them go undefeated. it's a remarkable feat that they continuously win. they gotta be good if they're gonna win so much. and well, when you win, you get bragging rights. he can talk as much **** as he wants until they lose. i don't see anything wrong with it.

and yes, this thread is about tom brady talking. he talked DURING the game because he can; because he laid them out on their#%@%*+ when one of their guys GUARANTEED victory. fighting words with words right?

but you're the one who came in here and says that he should get hurt because of his talking. does that not sound absolutely ridiculous? these are adults. now that's being a poor sport. i figure if someone is talking smack, you go out on the field and outplay the guy so you get the W. not deck them on their++%% because you're getting killed. which is a lame excuse to hurt someone to begin with
laugh.gif

You guys take EVERYTHING out of context.. the guy I posted that statement to (which you quoted me for and had a good laugh at) was saying that Tom Bradydoes all his talking with his play... Which is idiotic because the post was about him talking WITH HIS MOUTH.

And no, the quarterback does not get to run his mouth in the face of the defense, no matter what. If an opposing team's quarterback did that to yourteam, you'd be calling for his head also. Don't paint me to be the bad guy here because you think you caught me on something, and how about picking ateam and rooting for them instead of rooting to "witness history", that's the corniest thing I've ever heard. Real sports fans (people who actually have a team and stand by them - meaning, not you) don't want to witness any"history" unless it's made by their team, especially teams that you play a lot (which is everybody in the NFL). Go find a post dealing with yourown squad if you have one and quit trying to hop on the "calling me out" bandwagon too.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Nobody's asking you too.

Breathe.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't even reference the steelers game - that's what you're not getting. I'm talking about the Pats in general, and I always have.. it's got nothing to do with my own team, I've conceded time and time again that they're better than us this year, I didn't need a beatdown yesterday to prove that... I simply hate the Pats and am tired of them getting the rub-down from every person in the media, and half the people on the message boards.. They can do no wrong in some people's eyes, but i've watched them be poor sports and cheaters now for too damn long. Brady isn't the golden boy, he's a pompous !$%%*$$ who whines to the officials the SECOND things don't go his way... Belichick has been proven a cheater already, don't even have to go there... he spits in the face of the game with his antics, and the entire team takes on that attidue of being above the integrity of the game.. above the rest of the league in some way.

Anybody who can't see those things is either a NE fan with blinders on, or a complete media %$!@@ who eats up everything they hear about this team. I'm not "salty" because my team lost, or because my team isn't as talented as the Pats right now.. I'm just salty that people can't see through this BS they throw out there for us in the media, and the way the pats play it all up. I would honestly be embarassed for my team if they pulled some of the stuff the pats have. But whatever - you guys call it what you want, because you will anyways. Nobody can possibly have a legit argument on here if it wasn't first said by somebody on espn or foxsports...we're all just a bunch of crazies... all just salty. Whatever.

[Yoda] Thick in you the salt is [Yoda] What's the problem? A team is in the middle of one of the most historic seasons ever and you're mad becausethey are getting the media rub down? It's 2007! What do you expect? Then you say they have been poor sports and cheaters for too long? How long.....13games? Just last year NO ONE was saying this about them. Spygate rolls around and here come the haters. How easily we forget that all the teams in the leaguewere doing the same exact thing....the Pats just got caught....so now they are cheaters? *****. It's quite obvious this year they really didn't even need it . Stop hatin.

And no, the quarterback does not get to run his mouth in the face of the defense, no matter what. If an opposing team's quarterback did that to your team, you'd be calling for his head also.
why shouldn't the quarterback get to run his mouth? haha...i don't really understand it. explain that to me. he leads his team tovictory and should get to talk all the trash he wants. you act like there is a set rule on who can talk trash and who can't...unless i'm missingsomething.
You guys take EVERYTHING out of context.. the guy I posted that statement to (which you quoted me for and had a good laugh at) was saying that Tom Brady does all his talking with his play... Which is idiotic because the post was about him talking WITH HIS MOUTH.
i don't think it's idiotic. you got mad at Brady for running his mouth. i reply with brady has the right to run his mouth because hewins (meaning he let's his play do the talking).

and like i said before, if a team is calling for another guy's head because he OWNED them, then it's a ***** move.

i can understand how you would want your team to win, who wouldn't; you're a fan. i merely used the context of them winning ALL their games to explainwhy Brady can talk as much **** as he wants. [while at the same time, just merely stating i would like to see them undefeated].

and were you questioning my fanhood? shame on you.
laugh.gif

<3

Like I said, Craftsy nitpicks at the littlest things.

Don't even bother with dude.

He talks about people taking things out of context, but dude just does not see the bigger picture.

He's going to question other poster's fan loyalty just because they want to see history happen.

He figures, you shouldn't, since it doesn't concern your own team. Ok.....
laugh.gif

People say Brady backups his talk with his play, Craftsy is going to nitpick and say he talks everyday of the week and he should get decked. Ok....
laugh.gif

He's going to post up videos and pictures talking about what Brady might/might not have said on the field, how he shouldn't be talking since he's aQB, etc. Ok....
laugh.gif

I mean, you hate the Patriots. Ok, good for you.

But like I said, to see you in every Patriots related thread, pouting about the littlest things is comical, but it's to the point of annoying.

That's all.

Carry on.

*Passes salt shaker

Like I said, Craftsy nitpicks at the littlest things.

Don't even bother with dude.

He talks about people taking things out of context, but dude just does not see the bigger picture.

He's going to question other poster's fan loyalty just because they want to see history happen.

He figures, you shouldn't, since it doesn't concern your own team. Ok.....
laugh.gif

People say Brady backups his talk with his play, Craftsy is going to nitpick and say he talks everyday of the week and he should get decked. Ok....
laugh.gif

He's going to post up videos and pictures talking about what Brady might/might not have said on the field, how he shouldn't be talking since he's a QB, etc. Ok....
laugh.gif

I mean, you hate the Patriots. Ok, good for you.

But like I said, to see you in every Patriots related thread, pouting about the littlest things is comical, but it's to the point of annoying.

That's all.

Carry on.

*Passes salt shaker

you've got like some, clinging issues... you just can't let me go can ya? A little man crush or something? It's cool yo, i get it.

Really though - stop posting about me. You've offered NOTHING to any of these conversations except to repeat what others have said, and I've disputed.

Like I said - if your team is playing somebody and the QB comes up and starts talking in the face of your defense, you want him smacked. How is that me beinga hater?

The only other point i tried to make in here is that somebody said Brady let's his game speak for itself, and it's OBVIOUS he doesn't. Then i getall the "you salty" comments and things go downhill quickly. If you can find a way to make a huge deal out of either of those statements, which youobviously have, then fine... but I think a reasonable person would see I haven't instigated anything here, you guys are all way too trigger happy with your"salt" comments, i feel like i'm dealing with a bunch of 16 year olds.. and maybe I am.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

lol.

youre a hoot.

i'm not a pats fan or anything, but i would like to see them go undefeated. it's a remarkable feat that they continuously win. they gotta be good if they're gonna win so much. and well, when you win, you get bragging rights. he can talk as much **** as he wants until they lose. i don't see anything wrong with it.

and yes, this thread is about tom brady talking. he talked DURING the game because he can; because he laid them out on their#%@%*+ when one of their guys GUARANTEED victory. fighting words with words right?

but you're the one who came in here and says that he should get hurt because of his talking. does that not sound absolutely ridiculous? these are adults. now that's being a poor sport. i figure if someone is talking smack, you go out on the field and outplay the guy so you get the W. not deck them on their++%% because you're getting killed. which is a lame excuse to hurt someone to begin with
laugh.gif

You guys take EVERYTHING out of context.. the guy I posted that statement to (which you quoted me for and had a good laugh at) was saying that Tom Brady does all his talking with his play... Which is idiotic because the post was about him talking WITH HIS MOUTH.

And no, the quarterback does not get to run his mouth in the face of the defense, no matter what. If an opposing team's quarterback did that to your team, you'd be calling for his head also. Don't paint me to be the bad guy here because you think you caught me on something, and how about picking a team and rooting for them instead of rooting to "witness history", that's the corniest thing I've ever heard. Real sports fans (people who actually have a team and stand by them - meaning, not you) don't want to witness any "history" unless it's made by their team, especially teams that you play a lot (which is everybody in the NFL). Go find a post dealing with your own squad if you have one and quit trying to hop on the "calling me out" bandwagon too.

craftsy, WOW, your worse then peyton manning at a family reunion talking about how much he hates Tom Brady. Tom cant hear you and doesnt care. Get overit, your team is mediocre garbage compared to the greatest team to ever touch a football field. The steelers were only worth a damn 30- 35 years ago, noonecares anymore. Big Ben aint taking you guys no where this year...

and for that comment about getting to run his mouth, you say a quarterback doesnt get to do that,but didnt i just watch a game where Brady was standing on thedefensive side of the ball in not 1 but 2 of the steelers faces and they did exactly what to show how tough they are? How "Hard" that defense is,because your right if manning did that to my defense we would be all over that jabroni, steelers defense is just a bunch of lil girls...

The only other point i tried to make in here is that somebody said Brady let's his game speak for itself, and it's OBVIOUS he doesn't. Then i get all the "you salty" comments and things go downhill quickly. If you can find a way to make a huge deal out of either of those statements, which you obviously have, then fine... but I think a reasonable person would see I haven't instigated anything here, you guys are all way too trigger happy with your "salt" comments, i feel like i'm dealing with a bunch of 16 year olds.. and maybe I am.
but how has brady's game not speak for itself? he's led his team to a win in each game this year. i just want to know why you thinksomeone doesn't have the right to trash talk if they go out and delivery every week.

also, let the record show that i have not once called you "salty"
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom