Tom Brady On Anthony Smith (NFL Live)

"3rd string safeties"
"I put them over his head"

Brady was getting on dude. Had me
roll.gif

yea he went in on dude, said he only starting cause of injury
laugh.gif
ESPNperfectly complimented the audio with video of dude gettin' burned by moss and (dare i say
sick.gif
) Jabar gaffney
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Brady is THAT dude, how many QBs got enough swag to go into defenses faces?
Swag nothing, he'd get put down so quick. He's luck Harrison had enough sense to not drop him on the spot.

Originally Posted by damianglass

Swag nothing, he'd get put down so quick. He's luck Harrison had enough sense to not drop him on the spot.

Swag nothing? Name me another QB that would get in defenses faces like that.

I think you're just real salty right now.

I was really hoping Harrison would've body slammed Brady like this..

or this...

or maybe gone at him like this..

Seriously - brady is lucky to be alive, i thought it was going down when Harrison bumped into him in the endzone as he was running his mouth... i would'vegladly seen harrison thrown out if he would've jacked brady up a little bit, ol boy is getting way too full of himself lately.. he better be watching overhis shoulder if they get a rematch in the playoffs.

Brady is lucky he wasn't playing when football was a dirtier sport cause he would've been out for the season after he got in the defenses face.

yeah, i don;t blame brady....anthony smith is an idiot. apparently during warmups, he was trash talking brady in person.... they drew up those two plays topublicly humiliate him.....

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by damianglass

Swag nothing? Name me another QB that would get in defenses faces like that.

I think you're just real salty right now.
Brett Favre, Jeff Garcia, Jon Kitna, Matt Hasselbeck.

and it has nothing to do with "swag."

laugh.gif
y'all act like defensive players ain't all up in dudes facesafter every tackle on every play.

I do feel bad for Anthony Smith. He didn't really make that bad of comments but with ESPN's "editing" it sounded way worse. He will learnthough, don't fire up the Patriots or Tom Brady

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I do feel bad for Anthony Smith. He didn't really make that bad of comments but with ESPN's "editing" it sounded way worse. He will learn though, don't fire up the Patriots or Tom Brady
Say word. I said it in another post, he never even used the word guarantee.

Craftsy21 wrote:
I was really hoping Harrison would've body slammed Brady like this..

or this...

or maybe gone at him like this..

Seriously - brady is lucky to be alive, i thought it was going down when Harrison bumped into him in the endzone as he was running his mouth... i would've gladly seen harrison thrown out if he would've jacked brady up a little bit, ol boy is getting way too full of himself lately.. he better be watching over his shoulder if they get a rematch in the playoffs.

Brady is lucky to be alive because "YOU" thought it was going down? Wow the amount of HATRED coming from all your posts about Brady isabsurd. A "REAL" man would have decked him for that regardless of penalty, Brady made the pittsburgh D look like some lil girls...Believe me, arematch in the playoffs is the FARTHEST thing from pittsburgh's mind....

damn, smith got roasted

deservedly so though

he was yapping on and off the field and got humbled

i don't like brady or the pats, but less people who vie for airtime by just running at the mouth

on that note, i'd still like to see brady get crushed

same crap from the haters every week:

1. if ____ and ____ weren;t injured, we'd win easily
2. if _____ played against ______, we'd knock him out for the season
3. the pats are overrrated, etc.....

13 weeks we've been hearing this and guess what?

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

yea he went in on dude, said he only starting cause of injury
laugh.gif
ESPN perfectly complimented the audio with video of dude gettin' burned by moss and (dare i say
sick.gif
) Jabar gaffney
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's funny because the only reason Brady got to play was because of Drew Bledsoe getting injured.

Back
Top Bottom