To simp or not to simp Vol. She has a BF

You did a good thing. Lots of dudes out here dont have respect like that...
karmas a b!tch

she obviously just wanted a ride
laugh.gif
  maybe she has friends that look good. now u ruined it. back to yns.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

she obviously just wanted a ride
laugh.gif
  maybe she has friends that look good. now u ruined it. back to yns.
Good point. I didn't factor that into consideration.

So yea be cool with her but don't step your boundaries. If she looks THAT good, 9/10 she only hangs around good looking females. So see if she can put you on.

If he works at the Champs at Roosevelt Field... then most likely the girl he's speaking about goes to either Hofstra... or Nassau Community College.

At first when I read the replies I was like you're dumb you should have been a nice guy and given her a ride, but as I read through the rest of the thread and saw other replies… maybe you're decision wasn't that bad after all.

I've been caught out there with that ride home crap too before... years ago when I used to work at JFK airport I started work at 6:30 pm and got out at 3:00 am. There was this dude I gave a ride to the bus stop to and I didn't mind because it was on the way and it was only like 1-3 minutes right down this long road that I would have to go down anyway. I was messing with this girl from East New York so I would always go over to her crib after work because he mother was a cleaning lady and started work at 6:00 am.

I would go to her crib and wait like 20-30 minutes for the mother to leave and go up there until like 3:00 pm everyday and then go home and shower and go back to work again. Now, this dude I gave the 1-3 minute bus ride said since she lives off of Atlantic Ave that if I could take him one day to the Lefferts and Jamaica bus stop. It was supposed to be a one time thing, but then he started have emergency's and other things like 2-3 times a week. After like the 3-4 time he tried to pull that I had to cut him off. He was tight lol... didn't talk to me at work anymore and I was happy as hell because he would only talk about stupid *##$ anyway.

After a little while he ended up finding something else and moved on... he actually came back to the job though like 1-2 after to pick up I think his last check and we spoke and he told me that he found something else. That was that...

In your situation though I don't know what I would have done... I definitely would have gave her a ride to be nice, but after reading the replies in here it's making me change my mind.

Like DC said I don't think dude would be all to happy with another dude riding his girl around like that... her and her man was probably just arguing and he didn't go to pick her up that day or something and she figured she'd ask you, but you know if the boyfriend would have found out then it could possibly mean drama.

I think you should give her a ride next time or ask her next time to see if she needs one and just talk to her... no harm in talking right lol... see what it is though, but be forewarned about any drama down the road with her man.  But, if you see that she's just trying to use you or take advantage of the ride situation then put a stop to it.  Let her know that you don't mind doing it or anything, but at the same time you don't want to be nobody's cab driver... in a nice way of course.

Sorry for the long read...

/

I don't think he should offer her a ride.

Like you said, that is unnecessary drama waiting to happen. Men are natural protectors of their women so her dude will not be OK with it. I say leave her alone unless you are trying to get with her friends. And make that transaction quick. Don't get caught around her flirting at work because the next thing you know folks will be telling her dude that you and her have something going on. I don't even like being around girls that have dudes let alone letting them ride in my damn car. So what if she is a co-worker, she lives in the #1 city in the world in terms of public transportation. So she will find a way to get home. Not your responsibility.

What ever happened to the good old days of when some one asking for a ride they usually just need a ride? If you felt like driving her or if it was on your way then i would have said yes. If it was mad far out of the way i would have said no. It's not that difficult.

Why does NT examine everything x100000.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

your dumb. You shouldve gave her a ride. it cant be that bad. Even if nothing happpens, at least you'll have someone to talk to at work. If she that bad why would you not try to smash. Your not cheating, SHE is cheating.

So eh... why not. If she throwing it at you.. might as well.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
@tryin' to smash a girl who you know has a BF

That'll get u touched...

i think this is where i am lost.  Since when does "give ride to campus" = "tryin' to smash"

I was replying to this

your dumb. You shouldve gave her a ride. it cant be that bad. Even if nothing happpens, at least you'll have someone to talk to at work. If she that bad why would you not try to smash. Your not cheating, SHE is cheating.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I was replying to this

Oh lol my bad then yes i completely agree with you

Back
Top Bottom