To simp or not to simp Vol. She has a BF

whywesteppin wrote

Depends on how she asked. If she just wanted a ride, that's fine. But if she's trying to play you, you did the right thing. This reminds me of the guy who took a girl on a date and after he paid for the dinner she goes, "I'm gonna take the leftovers home to my boyfriend."
smh.gif

Man, that was bad
laugh.gif

What damage will pics do?

As far as the shorty, nothing wrong with subtle flirting with shorty. Retail work isn't correct without flirting with female employees/customers.

Originally Posted by 916kings

whywesteppin wrote

Depends on how she asked. If she just wanted a ride, that's fine. But if she's trying to play you, you did the right thing. This reminds me of the guy who took a girl on a date and after he paid for the dinner she goes, "I'm gonna take the leftovers home to my boyfriend."
smh.gif
Man, that was bad
laugh.gif

Link?

laugh.gif
Pretty soon, talking to a female will be considered simping. Now if I were in the same situation as you, I would have said no to giving her a ride also, but NOT because she has a bf or chances of beating are slim, but because I don't know her and it sounds like campus is in the opposite direction of wherever you were headed.

Champs in Roosevelt Field?

What college does she go to?

Should've just gave shorty a ride though.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by 916kings

whywesteppin wrote

smh.gif
Man, that was bad
laugh.gif
Link?

http://niketalk.com/topic/111150?page=1

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

simp what...you cant be a friend and give her a ride? lol..

a friend? He's only worked there for 2 days 
laugh.gif
He did good by saying "no", she has a dude or supposedly has one.  He doesn't even know the girl like that....who knows what type of baggage she has.

You're gay you should of just gave her a ride. Acting like you were gonna smash just by giving her a ride.
smh.gif

You did the right thing. What kind a girl who has a boyfriend asks a guy she hardly even knows for a ride?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

^
This reminds me of the guy who took a girl on a date and after he paid for the dinner she goes, "I'm gonna take the leftovers home to my boyfriend."
smh.gif

e8a7mx.jpg

Originally Posted by cocolicious

You did the right thing. What kind a girl who has a boyfriend asks a guy she hardly even knows for a ride?
A dumb one that like controversy. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this is funny. people are so insecure about being a so-called "simp" they do things like this.
laugh.gif
@ you just saying "no"

YEAH FIRST A RIDE HOME

THEN A RIDE HOME EVERY DAY ( SINCE HE CAN DO IT ONE DAY HE CAN DO IT EVERY DAY RIGHT ??)

THEN A RIDE TO WORK

THEN A RIDE TO LUNCH

THEN A RIDE TO SOME WHERE YOU DONT WANT TO GO

THEN A RIDE TO HER BOYFRIENDS HOUSE

....GIVE EM A INCH THEY TAKE A ROUND TRIP & BACK

JUST MAKE YO' MONEY DOGG

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by Kim1

Forget her even having a bf, I'm not asking no man I've only known for 2 days for a ride, bf or no bf.
Good point Kim. I am not understanding this either. Doesn't seem like the most street smart female out here if she is asking a stranger for a ride. Yea you work together but you don't know eachother. Not safe at all. People need to take more precaution.

Who would have thunk CoCo would have given the best answer in the thread. Good work Big Cocos. OP did the right thing. He has worked there for 2 days, why she has the balls to even ask for that kind of favor from dude is beyond me. You must have really been buddy buddy with her for those 2 days for her to think to even ask you for a ride.

As far as the simping issue, as a dude, I wouldn't want my woman riding in the car ANYWHERE with a dude that she met 2 days ago. Co-worker or not. Call it insecure if you want, but that is my woman and why would I be ok with her riding in the car with strangers? Male strangers at that? Nah I'm good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Ha, good move OP. She better learn how to read a bus schedule.

Do buses go to all your local malls too?
I agree with this comment. She is a grown woman, she should be able to catch the bus.

OP, how did she even ask you for the ride?
Also, were you going in that direction?
How exactly did you say no and what was her response?

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

YEAH FIRST A RIDE HOME

THEN A RIDE HOME EVERY DAY ( SINCE HE CAN DO IT ONE DAY HE CAN DO IT EVERY DAY RIGHT ??)

THEN A RIDE TO WORK

THEN A RIDE TO LUNCH

THEN A RIDE TO SOME WHERE YOU DONT WANT TO GO

THEN A RIDE TO HER BOYFRIENDS HOUSE

....GIVE EM A INCH THEY TAKE A ROUND TRIP & BACK

JUST MAKE YO' MONEY DOGG
While it might seem extreme, but I agree a little. You give someone you work with a ride one time and you will involuntarily become their ride home and if you work the same schedule you will end up taking her to work in no time. I understand being nice, but I watch how nice I am to females with dudes. Could cause some drama. Many dudes are very over-possessive and if her man finds out that you are supplying his FINE girl with rides to and from work, that wouldn't possibly make him happy.

So again, you did the right things man because nothing good can come out of it. Your car, you aren't a bad person or a jerk for telling someone no.

OP I also commend you for not believing in dealing with females that have dudes. Glad to see someone has a moral code they follow.

Still interested in what that logical excuse was for not taking her back.
laugh.gif

Forget her even having a bf, I'm not asking no man I've only known for 2 days for a ride, bf or no bf.

Back
Top Bottom