To simp or not to simp Vol. She has a BF

laugh.gif
@ some of the responses in here.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cocolicious

You did the right thing. What kind a girl who has a boyfriend asks a guy she hardly even knows for a ride?
Originally Posted by Kim1

Forget her even having a bf, I'm not asking no man I've only known for 2 days for a ride, bf or no bf.
Good point Kim. I am not understanding this either. Doesn't seem like the most street smart female out here if she is asking a stranger for a ride. Yea you work together but you don't know eachother. Not safe at all. People need to take more precaution.

Who would have thunk CoCo would have given the best answer in the thread. Good work Big Cocos. OP did the right thing. He has worked there for 2 days, why she has the balls to even ask for that kind of favor from dude is beyond me. You must have really been buddy buddy with her for those 2 days for her to think to even ask you for a ride.

As far as the simping issue, as a dude, I wouldn't want my woman riding in the car ANYWHERE with a dude that she met 2 days ago. Co-worker or not. Call it insecure if you want, but that is my woman and why would I be ok with her riding in the car with strangers? Male strangers at that? Nah I'm good.
laugh.gif

so what if the dude was not a stranger? you would be cool with it?

if her man beats the shiii out of u and u get ur foot stuck in ur face dont say nothing.
smh.gif
idiot for even tryna holla, homewrecker.

Idk, its up to the person. I would have given her a ride tho cuz if her and her bf break up, she might remember that ride lol
pimp.gif

? You should have gave her a ride if she needed one. The hell? That's just a nice thing to do.

Eve if dude was not a stranger, I wouldn't WANT my women to get rides from another dude. Again, call it insecure if you want (oh well). If my girl can catch the bus, I would prefer her to do that than to be in the car with a dude I don't know. If he WANTS to take her somewhere else, how can she stop him. So to potentially avoid that from even happening (or anything else), I don't want them riding in the car with another man.

Only if it is one of my close friends would I be fine with my woman riding in the car with a dude outside of my presence.

Why are people saying that OP should have been nice and just given her a ride? Did you not read where he only knows her from the two days at work and she has a bf? It seems to me like she is either trying to get some free rides or trying to set him up or something.
laugh.gif
I don't see why she just couldn't take the bus instead of asking a stranger for a ride.

Coco it is impossible for these folks to believe that women try their hand to see how much free stuff they can get out of dudes. Free meals, rides, etc.............

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Coco it is impossible for these folks to believe that women try their hand to see how much free stuff they can get out of dudes. Free meals, rides, etc.............

That is so true, it's usually the nice ones that give you a big warm smile.
laugh.gif

Dude, you could have still given her a ride. if you really respect the fact that she has a bf, then no funny business. Keep on a friend status. You'll never know, she prob about to leave the guy.

maybe she was digging you, and said "F' my boyfriend imma dome up this newb on the way to campus"... seems like your ruining a perfect opportunity for stockroom seks, giving a girl a ride doesnt make you a simp, it makes you a nice dude, maybe she has hot friends, and can recomend... you F'ing up OP

Back
Top Bottom